đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga thoughts pre Grammys

outtahere

Featured Posts

outtahere

As someone who's income depends on Gaga's popularity, i've seen a significant increase in demand from the general public since Sept. 

I thought this would happen during Cheek to Cheek or after the Oscars, but it didn't as much as recently. When I first watched the GUY video I felt it was so significant to what Gaga had been through and risen again I cried. She has been through such a huge transformation since then both physically and emotionally. It makes me happy to see her so happy and in such a good place now. So many people said she was over, and she is back to kick ass. As someone who has believed in her since day one, I feel really proud of everything she has done recently, and am so looking forward to The Oscars and Grammys Monday. The feeling of pride I have is something that i'm sure only runs in the monster family, but I know you can all relate. While we will all be sitting there thinking "I told you so" most non fans will be rediscovering what an amazing talent she is. I'm so excited for the era that is yet to come and all of the new tunes and looks I will get to recreate and perform. Our girl is really back with a vengeance this time:) 

Mister Gaga

IKR? This was completely unimaginable two years ago. She proved us, and the rest of the world, wrong once again. Golden Globe winner, Academy Award nominee, probably winner, Woman of the Year...we could go through the entire list of recognitions she achieve this year, and we'd still have something else to say.

Happy your work is doing fine, talent keeps winning, indeed!

Rocketno10

Omg I saw your instagram

some member from a Chinese forums were talking about your shows few days ago :omg:

*They give good reviews

Neight Shayde
24 minutes ago, ladydoppelgaga said:

As someone who has believed in her since day one, I feel really proud of everything she has done recently, and am so looking forward to The Oscars and Grammys Monday.

PREACH IT SISTAH

KyliesChild
8 minutes ago, fobbyassLM said:

Omg I saw your instagram

some member from a Chinese forums were talking about your shows few days ago :omg:

*They give good reviews

Talent won once again.

outtahere
15 minutes ago, fobbyassLM said:

Omg I saw your instagram

*They give good reviews

No way! Do you have the link would love to see:) 

Bad Bromance
11 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

IKR? This was completely unimaginable two years ago. She proved us, and the rest of the world, wrong once again. Golden Globe winner, Academy Award nominee, probably winner, Woman of the Year...we could go through the entire list of recognitions she achieve this year, and we'd still have something else to say.

Happy your work is doing fine, talent keeps winning, indeed!

Isn't it amazing how well our Queen is doing these days?  I am ecstatic over the overwhelmingly praise she received after nailing our National Anthem at the Super Bowl.  All I can say to Gaga is that I've always believed in her and that she is going to rock the Staples Center on Monday when she performs her tribute to David Bowie.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived