RadioIsOurs

This was during 2014. 

gaga_glamour_5jun14_insta_b_1080x720.jpg

Yikes! 

Just when I thought her hair was f**ked, Now more than 1 year later: 

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:52218?quality=0.8&
golden-globes.jpg

:flutter:

Y'all keep complaining that her wigs keep failing her, but at least it doesn't excessively damage her hairline like it used to. We should be praising Freddie for that. :applause:Although...if her hair is so great now, why does she still wear wigs that many people think are awful, could easily be accomplished using her real hair, and would still damage her hairline to a certain extent? I would never understand that...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the problem with the pic in 2014?

I still think that she looks much better than in the other 2 pics. (Although she slays in all 3! :flutter:)

Didn't she even uncovered her real hair at the itunes festival in 2013?

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, Slappy said:

Whats the problem with the pic in 2014?

I still think that she looks much better than in the other 2 pics. (Although she slays in all 3! :flutter:)

Didn't she even uncovered her real hair at the itunes festival in 2013?

She does look better (everything else other than the hair).

Yes her hair was better during 2013 and before. But then it kinda got worse, probably because she was wearing too many wigs. Maybe also because black makes her hair look thinner. And her busy tour meant that she was probably under more stress and might not have enough time to take care of it.

But did you see that hairline??? :saladga:

RadioIsOurs
10 minutes ago, Bernie Sanders said:

Love the 2014 hair tho! Looks more casual and a bit like Emma watson

But it's thinning...

She has problem with her hair since Bad Romance, when her hair was very damaged and thin. She used to have very thick hair, till she has started bleaching it over and over again. In the 2014 pic her hairline looks worse because she has her hair up very tight. I hope she will recover her hair and have it so thick as when she was young.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-dQb0_kiXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_liywTpMh8

Her hair was amazing back then. I don't know what she has done to it but I'm really sorry for her. 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, Xardas said:

She has problem with her hair since Bad Romance, when her hair was very damaged and thin. She used to have very thick hair, till she has started bleach it over and over again.

Madonna used to bleach her hair all the time back then, especially during the Who's That Girl, Blonde Ambition and SEX era when she never seems to even have a single black hair growing out at all. Same for Gwen Stefani, who's always blonde ever since she bleached it during her youth. But they don't have serious hair loss problems like Gaga ever did. She was probably very complacent and also kept piling her hair up with extensions until it clearly became serious. The same thing happened with Katy Perry, and many other recent celebrities. I wonder what happened to the good ol days when hair loss wasn't even a concern... Like lol, seriously, what happened? Are extensions and weaves more damaging than perms and bleach?

And Gaga is now blonde again. Hope she knows how to take good care of it...

cuntess elizabeth

i think her hairs been thin all along, it's just the lift making it look better now

but OT, i wouldnt worry. ha cheeks are a bigger concern :rip:

xdxd, Joanne

I prefer 2014 to be very honest with you

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

VOLANTIS
54 minutes ago, Bryan Tee said:

Madonna used to bleach her hair all the time back then, especially during the Who's That Girl, Blonde Ambition and SEX era when she never seems to even have a single black hair growing out at all. Same for Gwen Stefani, who's always blonde ever since she bleached it during her youth. But they don't have serious hair loss problems like Gaga ever did. She was probably very complacent and also kept piling her hair up with extensions until it clearly became serious. The same thing happened with Katy Perry, and many other recent celebrities. I wonder what happened to the good ol days when hair loss wasn't even a concern... Like lol, seriously, what happened? Are extensions and weaves more damaging than perms and bleach?

And Gaga is now blonde again. Hope she knows how to take good care of it...

I dont know about Gwen but Madonna actually did admit to being insecure about her hair. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived