Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New BTS video about the Lady Gaga + Intel Performance

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

It really has zero effect on me at all, but I'm entitled to respond to absolutely anything I read on here given it's a public forum. 

Yes you have the right to respond I never said you did not, im just calling you out on the way your responding to my comment.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker
8 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

Yes you have the right to respond I never said you did not, im just calling you out on the way your responding to my comment.

I legitimately thought you were judging the performance because of the lighting shown in the ad; that's why I responded the way I did. If I misinterpreted your judgement, apologies. 

Edible Cloud
On 11/2/2016 at 9:34 AM, nexus said:

I keep seeing this weird arm thing, I wonder what it could be for :O

Hide contents

Arm_3.pngArm_1.pngArm_2.png

This is exactly the same thing ! Robot Animator...

CbG6cwxWcAALNek.jpg

https://twitter.com/AndyRobot

Vidéo: http://www.andyrobot.com/

+

Robot Animator makes it very simple to create and program fluid motion with your robot.

Robot Animator makes it possible to “animate” a physical robot and generate a program that instructs the real robot to move in exactly the same way.

Robot Animator supports a variety of frame rates for compatibility with camera systems, computer graphics pipelines, and 3D projection mapping.

The authentic excellence of Robot Animator is the choice of entertainment leaders around the World with a decade of unprecedented proven results across land and sea. Superior integrity and spectacular innovation is built into each and every robotics production enabled by Robot Animator.

:giveup:

They just posted another bts short video:

Judging from the video, the performance will take place inside this tunnel. They also show this Oculus Spacecam that I'm still searching about, but it's basically a really stable yet flexible camera that allows quick and sharp movements.

Stephen
Just now, Allan said:

They just posted another bts short video:

Judging from the video, the performance will take place inside this tunnel. They also show this Oculus Spacecam that I'm still searching about, but it's basically a really stable yet flexible camera that allows quick and sharp movements.

ooh thats cool. I wonder if she'll stay in the tunnel the whole time.

5 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

ooh thats cool. I wonder if she'll stay in the tunnel the whole time.

In the other previews you could see a piano and the white figures on the stage, but Idk how the pieces will be put together. They've posted many bts videos but I still have no idea of how this performance is going to be like :duck:

Archived