Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Interview with Dave Russell (audio engineer)

Rifek

Featured Posts

I just read that old interview with Dave Russell who is probably mixing/mastering on LG5 rn

http://yolipopz.com/?p=389

That is really interesting. Just imagine if those thing are happening now to LG5 tracks.

Some quotes about working on BTW album:

- ''Gaga is one of the fastest songwriters that I have ever worked with. When she reaches for pen and paper, you have to be ready with a Mic and get a good sound quickly. I have learned with her, to be ready at all times''

- ''I have spent the last year working on this album, traveling half way round the world with Gaga. I would have to say that this woman is one of the hardest working human beings I know.''

- ''We made sure that none of the Album files or songs were ever on computers that were connected to the Internet. We traveled with our work computers, so there was never an un-authorized computer working on Gaga’s music. There were only ever 3 or 4 people that had copies or access to the music.''

- ''As the album progressed I was asked to mix some of the records, and to push them sonically from the initial monitor mixes.''

I hope that LG5 is in that good progress 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

mariomania1234

It's really impressive that nothing on BTW leaked early. It was one of the most anticipated pop releases ever.

Dominic
3 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

It's really impressive that nothing on BTW leaked early. It was one of the most anticipated pop releases ever.

Except Judas :stalkga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

mariomania1234
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

Except Judas :stalkga:

Forgot about that lol. It was so LQ that it hardly counts though. :stalkga:

Archived