đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What does this mean?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

So in my Mordern Liturature Class in school, we are doing research papers. My teacher said we can do whatever we want as long as it's appropriate. I chose Gaga and put it online (where we turn our homework in). Today in class my teacher said sarcastically "I can believe you subjected me to just this"...maybe she meant I didn't give her enough detail, all I said was a biography on Lady Gaga. Then I said "what?" Idk why:laughga:. She said "I don't know if I should sensor it"...I don't know what she means by that...maybe she doesn't like Gaga? She said that about Donald Trump too :lolga: It's fine if she doesn't like her though, obviously lol. She went on to ask me if I can do a four page essay on her and I said yes, because obviously I can ??

I don't know...what do you guys think?

Bonkers

If she's old, it's probably just that she's a madonna fan.  :toofunny:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Bae said:

Censor? what did you say about her lol

Hahahaha yeah I meant censor thanks! I said nothing about her lol. I just said a biography on Lady Gaga because our topics were due lol

Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

Hahahaha yeah I meant censor thanks! I said nothing about her lol. I just said a biography on Lady Gaga because our topics were due lol

well you better prove to her that Gaga isn't just some sex obsessed slut, I guess that's what your teacher assumes :P

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Bae said:

well you better prove to her that Gaga isn't just some sex obsessed slut, I guess that's what your teacher assumes :P

That's what I was thinking hahaha. I don't think she meant it to be rude, my teachers not exactly like that. But yeah, I started and I'm totally going all out lol ??

Guest ARTPOPSlays
3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

If she's old, it's probably just that she's a madonna fan.  :toofunny:

Lol ?? I believe she's a Bowie fan so I'm going to mention him in the paper. Lol

1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

That's what I was thinking hahaha. I don't think she meant it to be rude, my teachers not exactly like that. But yeah, I started and I'm totally going all out lol ??

My teacher let me do a multi-part presentation on transendentalism once, and part of it was about Mary Jane Holland/Gaga and I even played the song for the class :rip: It slaaayed 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Bae said:

My teacher let me do a multi-part presentation on transendentalism once, and part of it was about Mary Jane Holland/Gaga and I even played the song for the class :rip: It slaaayed 

That's sounds amazing! :applause:How'd your teacher like it?

Iwontell

Tell you teacher she's not being paid to judge your musical taste or to pass her political opinions on...:koons:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

TiphEret
27 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Tell you teacher she's not being paid to judge your musical taste or to pass her political opinions on...:koons:

But they are only human (and flawed) :flop:

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Iwontell
5 minutes ago, TiphEret said:

But they are only human (and flawed) :flop:

Well, true...but, at the same time, whoever is in a position of power (wether it's a teacher, a boss, a parent, a priest, etc.) has to be careful not to "impose" their "truths" on the people they're dealing with - which this teacher seem to be doing, even if inadvertently and without ill intentions...whenever there's this kind of power dynamic, there's also fear involved, there's necessity of approval and a bunch of other stuff that bring people's guard and critical filter down, making them so vulnerable to the wrong ideas and to accepting points of view that, in the long run, will prove to conflict with what they truly believe as mature individuals (and by then god know how many life altering and maybe disastrous decisions will this person have made based on those views that were passed on...).

I don't know if I'm making any sense (I think I never do :laughga:), but I've seen many teachers and parents acting as if their jobs was to reproduce themselves in their students and children, instead respecting their individuality and allowing them to find out who they are and what's their deal...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

TiphEret
3 hours ago, Iwontell said:

Well, true...but, at the same time, whoever is in a position of power (wether it's a teacher, a boss, a parent, a priest, etc.) has to be careful not to "impose" their "truths" on the people they're dealing with - which this teacher seem to be doing, even if inadvertently and without ill intentions...whenever there's this kind of power dynamic, there's also fear involved, there's necessity of approval and a bunch of other stuff that bring people's guard and critical filter down, making them so vulnerable to the wrong ideas and to accepting points of view that, in the long run, will prove to conflict with what they truly believe as mature individuals (and by then god know how many life altering and maybe disastrous decisions will this person have made based on those views that were passed on...).

I don't know if I'm making any sense (I think I never do :laughga:), but I've seen many teachers and parents acting as if their jobs was to reproduce themselves in their students and children, instead respecting their individuality and allowing them to find out who they are and what's their deal...

I get your point. I guess i first thought of a university context and at that point because the gap is lesser I guess we can expect that teachers are human and know anyway they can be biased. Because even if we try we all are. But still you are right when you see their opinion can affect students. I remember in high school the teacher were not that great at giving feedback, I don't think they had bad intention but it just blocked me. Yet i always had the reflex that if a teacher was giving me an opinion i didn't like I would just not care and think "they are just a douche" but maybe that's because at an early age I faced really unstable teachers and then you can't really take them seriously :toofunny:

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Archived