đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think there will be a blackout?

PaperIz

Featured Posts

PaperIz

So we all know Lady is everywhere, but is she at risk of becoming overexposed maybe? I'm not sure, but it crossed my mind. After the explosion of her image lately do you think she'll pull back and go dark for a couple weeks before destroying earth with the lg5 era? Discuss :hor:

PaperIz
Just now, Nino said:

I certainly hope so.

Like imagine if she did what the 1975 did and deleted all her current presence on the internet, didn't get seen out in any candids, no interviews and then BAM lead single :flutter: 

Just now, PaperIz said:

Like imagine if she did what the 1975 did and deleted all her current presence on the internet, didn't get seen out in any candids, no interviews and then BAM lead single :flutter: 

I wouldn't mind that at all but I like her blowing up my snapchat now a days ????

Tatiana Kyles

tbh I don't think it's overexposure YET. Maybe after the Oscars, it'll be a little much, but idk. I want her to release it yesterday lmao COME ON GAGZ

antpats2

wasnt 2015 technically a blackout? SHe slayed at the start of the year, did the CTC tour and the main thing was AHS at the END of the year. IMO from March-September was fairly quiet and i think shes using each thing now to build up to the album. Ahs ends, V mag comes out. V mag comes out, she wins a golden globe. She wins a golden globe, she performs the national anthem at the Superbowl. Now shes about to perform at the Grammy's and possibly win a Grammy and top it off with an Oscar performance and possible win. Shes slowly setting the stage for a huge comeback as an artist in March im certain 

FlopSlut

I hope she's not too much in everyones face like she was in 2009-2011 and katy in 2013 and bey in 2012-2013 or taylor in 2014

it gets tiring, look at their backlash

I want her to stay on top and on everyone's mind at all time but in a subtle way

Flopenstein

PaperIz
5 minutes ago, Tatiana said:

I wouldn't mind that at all but I like her blowing up my snapchat now a days ????

That's true lol her snap chat is the best thing to ever happen to me tbh

Kermit
2 minutes ago, FlopSlut said:

I hope she's not too much in everyones face like she was in 2009-2011 and katy in 2013 and bey in 2012-2013 or taylor in 2014

I want her to stay on top and on everyone's mind at all time but in a subtle way

I want Gaga to be up their asses in the next era...

giphy.gif

Like all up in there

giphy.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

8 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I remember the meltdowns on twitter for the 1975 when the band deleted all their accounts, I can't even imagine the meltdowns for gaga if she did that, it would probably be too traumatising for monsters. :laughga:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

1 minute ago, FlopSlut said:

I kinda want that too..... but I also wanted her to go dragging Madonna by her weave off a stage... I would love to see that

Tatiana Kyles

Miracle

I think she's taking 2/3 weeks without news after the Oscars and then BUM! Announcement and BUM! Single in 2 more weeks

FlopSlut
3 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I want Gaga to be up their asses in the next era...

giphy.gif

Like all up in there

giphy.gif

you can be all up in me daddy

Flopenstein

Kermit
Just now, FlopSlut said:

you can be all up in me daddy

Message me noods and then i'll sext you

giphy.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived