Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tinashe is charting because people think it's Rihanna

gag

Featured Posts

Bradley

I was searching for 'Work' on YouTube a few days ago and I saw this Tinashe video as well. I didn't know who it was but I knew it was fake since I heard the original song.

The thing is it had over 7 million views and a lot of likes, people thought it was real. If people knew a song were fake, the video would have a huge proportion of dislikes instead. :emma:

the lyrics also say 'now watch me WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK' :emma: not to mention Tinashe somehow sounds like Rihanna.

Tinashe when she first heard about this... then found out about the coins attached to it:

giphy.gif

In all seriousness... Tinashe deserves to smash. Her record label obviously isn't spending major cash on her because with the right amount of push she honestly already would've been the next big thing in pop. She's the only one out of the recent pop girls that can slay a choreo and hold a crowd. She's a seriously gifted performer. Hope someone at the label wakes up because of this situation now because her next album is coming up and I better see her booked for a full promo tour and a heavy radio push.

Desperado
1 hour ago, DominicB said:

I still want to have sex with all of them at the same time tho The cuntess

Yass

Dominic

She does sound like a younger Rihanna on the track but I don't see her potential.  ATRL are obsessed with her and I just don't get it and I don't think the GP do either.  This is probably one of the best things to happen to her career as she can ride on the coat tails of Rihanna for a bit to gain exposure.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Iwontell

Meh, when work's oficial video comes out ppl won't that mistake anymore...

Bebe Rehxa's voice is very different from Rihanna's and so is Sia's (despite Sia and Rihanna sharing some "kinks" when they sing)...now Tinashe sounds a LOT like Rih in that song, specially in the verses, I'd commit the same mistake if I hadn't heard "work" before...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

DiscoHeaven23

lol people mishear things so much. like everyone thinking "Formation" was "Run the World"  and so "Run the World" soared on the iTunes chart lolol 

Archived