Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Facebook post about Gaga's patriotism goes viral

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

Shipper

Favorite comment from FB: 

Gussie Wynegar: Perfection....thank you Lady Gaga...When those jets went by with their sound of freedom...she NAILED IT?? ?????????????

Gaga has been singing sounds of freedom from the beginning.
She is a free b*tch after all!:laughga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same guy who made this post also shared this

Spoiler

12654197_968946279809838_278735133542505

Poor Queen B, getting all the backlash Gaga used to get :ohno:

Sizzily
4 minutes ago, Say it Right said:

Hide contents

A true Reverse Beyonasian Expedition :emma:

One Banned Boi

Patriotism :saladga: can't believe so many people still have these nationalist views and how they see pride, the real reason for all wars, as a good thing.

WTF new comments keep coming, like there are so many of them with "just now" and like omg wtf did she just actually reach this part of the GP which is so hard to actually touch : the middle class middle aged america ? 

Interesting comments I found in the shared post:

Sniggy Eskew She made an albem with Tony Bennett...He is not gling to chose a singer who can't sing.... 
she has a great voice......

Michael French What makes her a real American Patriot is that she embraces all, including #LGBT, as her brothers & sisters. This identifies her as someone who lives and let live, as one who treats others as she would want to be treated.

Gerry Gardner I DON'T KNOW VERY MUCH ABOUT LADY GAGA BUT SHE CERTAINLY DID A GREAT JOB SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.( and I know Tony Bennet likes to sing with her)

Debbie Taylor Has any one heard her sing with tony Bennett.it is awsome and so was her version of anthem.juanita

David Eastman Check out her Tribute to Julie Andrews and The Sound of Tao Zervas Music

Bonnie Rigg Arms i thought it interesting that her eye makeup was red and her nails were blue and her outfit was red and her hair was not white but would do in a pinch.

Ben Baker Lady Gaga is MY cup of tea. My wife showed me one of Gaga`s first videos, I was astounded. She is very creative and talented.

Diana Earle I agree with you she did agreat job ; Yes i love her with Tony Bennet also

-------

All of these are made by older people (not her usual public) so it's even more surprising. 

I tried to skip some that compared her with Beyonce (because unnecessary negativity), but the list of praise goes on and on... even though these comments in particular are showing off her last 2 years of hard work when everybody thought she was 'over' are just paying off. 

The phrase could be overused over here but it's true: talent always win!

Bloody
43 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Bet they don't know she's actually European

giphy.gif

Best comment I've seen in a long time, I'm dead lmao. :air:

AquaFire Witch
35 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

That pictute is really great and I am so glad she is getting all this praise, even because of patriotism :smh: 

Beyonce brought that upon herself. I don't feel bad one bit.

And I am surprised so many people here feel negative toward patriotism. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. I am grateful to have been born in America. We really take some freedoms for granted.  It's not perfect anywhere. If it were we'd be living on the stars right now.

27 minutes ago, Say it Right said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah well she deserves it. That picture doesn't lie

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, bombshell2nite said:

Beyonce brought that upon herself. I don't feel bad one bit.

And I am surprised so many people here feel negative toward patriotism. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. I am grateful to have been born in America. We really take some freedoms for granted.  It's not perfect anywhere. If it were we'd be living on the stars right now.

Well, some of our members are outside of the US, and most countries don't have the same strong connection to their identity. It's just difficult to process because they've always grown up with it not being such a central idea to their identity. But, techniclly, we're living on the third rock from a star :emma:

So we've got that going for us.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Yeah well she deserves it. That picture doesn't lie

Yea, she did take some things too far, but I think it was more of the media spin/people's strong reactions that are causing the problems. She didn't do anything too drastically 'anti-cop' or racist.

Purr more, hiss less.

Awrah999

The praise keeps coming. I just spent the last hour reading comments as they streamed in.

Talent always wins :derpga:

Archived