💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

did gaga plan for ARTPOP failure?

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump

She started Artflop era and immediately it began with her picture wearing that clear mask over her face. and that video of her calling herself a flop. Then immediately after the era started she canceled the music video for her second single and fired all of her management and instantly flopped. it was such a flop of epic proportions (except sales wise, that was pretty normal), that i have to believe it was manufactured. there's no way in the world she decides to just fire her management immediately after starting an era. it was a disaster. then she performed DO What u Want and ended the performnace with newspaper articles calling her "flop." then she went on SNL and performed skit of her sadly sitting around playing piano as the future flop of our generation. it was like she planned the flop, and planned to direct all blame for her impending flop on management (admit it, we all knew the flop was just around the corner ever since BTW controversies). so did gaga plan for the flop and control it to flop in her favor?

Ma ma pa pa pa

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Trump
Just now, andy232000 said:

stop and think...why on earth would you want to do that on purpose....:air:

her ARTPOP culd mean anything u government hoker

Ma ma pa pa pa

Swan Heart

yeah totally

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, Yaxley said:

She started Artflop era and immediately it began with her picture wearing that clear mask over her face. and that video of her calling herself a flop. Then immediately after the era started she canceled the music video for her second single and fired all of her management and instantly flopped. it was such a flop of epic proportions (except sales wise, that was pretty normal), that i have to believe it was manufactured. there's no way in the world she decides to just fire her management immediately after starting an era. it was a disaster. then she performed DO What u Want and ended the performnace with newspaper articles calling her "flop." then she went on SNL and performed skit of her sadly sitting around playing piano as the future flop of our generation. it was like she planned the flop, and planned to direct all blame for her impending flop on management (admit it, we all knew the flop was just around the corner ever since BTW controversies). so did gaga plan for the flop and control it to flop in her favor?

No she didn't "PLAN" it per se. BUT she knew that people will bring her down eventually it was just a coincidence that it happened during ARTPOP. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

KURUSHITOVSKA

She said it was the decay, like "they all want to see the blond fall" or something like that...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Warholiness

If she "planned" her demise, it would've been more effective if she had gone with the "decay of the pop star" theme that she had been playing around with. 

President Trump
Just now, Warholiness said:

If she "planned" her demise, it would've been more effective if she had gone with the "decay of the pop star" theme that she had been playing around with. 

maybe she didnt choose to go that theme maybe she just decided to live it IMO

Ma ma pa pa pa

joemayzzin

I don't think she planned anything, to me ARTPOP holds a very special place in my heart and eardrums because I do love the album very much cause it is EDM inspired, I personally think she wanted it to sound differently and flow differently then what actually came out of it because the label probably wanted it to be more commercialized/mainstream then what she originally invinisioned from the start.

i don't think ARTPOP is a failure at all but for some reason people considered it to be not so great but I don't care for others options if I like something!!

President Trump
2 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

No and you are probably a troll. :deadbanana:

guaranttee i been on these forums longer then u have.  :- /

Ma ma pa pa pa

HauntingHollow

I think that it is possible, she was always obsessed with fame and the decay of the blond. She has that one interview where she talks about controling the fame and how she is the master of it and if this all was a plan then i would not be surprised.

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Warholiness
Just now, Yaxley said:

maybe she didnt choose to go that theme maybe she just decided to live it IMO

Yeah, but it would've been cooler if she was living it and people knew that she was purposely sabotaging herself. She could've said that ARTPOP was a performance art piece. :laughga:

Archived