💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What genre would be the best for the comeback?

Hope

Featured Posts

Which is the best genre that Gaga could make the best comeback with?! The genre that GP would have been totally slayed...

PartySick

Pop with that taste of rock in it. Like most of her music :happy:

Impress those people that could hear Springsteen in Born This Way and Bowie in Bad Romance.

🖤

FlopSlut

Gaga genre

disco

r&b

soul

glam

rock

balladry

electronic

dance

all in one

Flopenstein

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Pop with that taste of rock in it. Like most of her music :happy:

Impress those people that could hear Springsteen in Born This Way and Bowie in Bad Romance.

More specifically You and I?

Kermit

Tropical House / Melodic House

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

joemayzzin

I can see her doing either a disco sound or rock sound that way it would appeal to a bigger demographic because disco was very big in the 70's and Rock was big in the 80's so if she takes something along those lines and just adds her gaga twist, I feel it would be more appealing to a different "age" target audience. Now I can't speak for everyone but her EDM/Pop sound relates more to her younger "little monsters" and her LGBT fans but personally she will make magic regardless what she releases and since she is just all over the media In a very positive light right now i see her being very successful this era due to all the Golden globes, Super bowl, Grammy and  Oscar attention she is getting!! I seriously can't wait to hear what she has for us!!

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Tropical House / Melodic House

This incorporated within pop music. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Something soundink like Adam Lambert's Ghost Town mixed with I Want Your Love. 70s meet the 90s. But if she ever does a song sounding like "How Deep Is Your Love", that would kill me bc I'd love to hear her voice on that genre.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

seashellartfunk

Overall pop/rock tunes with tiny electronic/trap additional elements that are popular in so many new songs released recently (Formation & Kiss It Better for example).  

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Quantum said:

More specifically You and I?

You and I is a good example of a song the GP eats up. I meant more so the feel rather than sound...if that makes sense :duck: she borrows a lot of styles from old hair bands and pop legends (and a taste of everything else), which is one of the most endearing things when you listen to her music. It's fresh but nostalgic at the same time.

I don't know what I'm trying to say :sweat: but she'll have to catch lightning in a bottle this time around and I think she will :happy:

🖤

Swan Heart

I will never stop saying it, this sound has so much potential:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

12 minutes ago, FlopSlut said:

Gaga genre

disco

r&b

soul

glam

rock

balladry

electronic

dance

all in one

Here for this! :green: