Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you cried during the performance or after it?

Hope

?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Was it possible to not cry?
    • More than once
    • No, but I have jaw problems, it dropped hard
    • No, I'm an OGH lol

Featured Posts

I cried thrice. Once during the performance, then when I read the praise and now after I woke up watching it again and reading the comments.

joshdemoravia

tbh i semi cried when i saw all of the lovely facebook comments and tweets :flutter:

ps. i was in school when i watched it so i had to hold back tears :gaycat:

Schwerk

I never cry at moments like these. I just feel extreme joy for her after a butt load of nerves. I always wonder if I'm incapable of crying because it never happens when music touches me. It jused to annoys me, because it may seem like I don't care as much, but now I know it's just how I am. I didn't cry when my grandparents died either, I handle emotions differently. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

1 minute ago, joshdemoravia said:

tbh i semi cried when i saw all of the lovely facebook comments and tweets :flutter:

ps. i was in school when i watched it so i had to hold back tears :gaycat:

You should have released your inner huntiness :gaycat:

Diamond Heart

i didnt cry, i was just screaming omg and amazing over and over lol 

im not american so the national anthem doesnt really resonate within me or anything lol 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

1 minute ago, Sexxx said:

Stop trying to make OGH happen 

It's not going to happen 

:stalkga:

Eventually all will recognize it. I have plans :stalkga:

RAMROD

Bye, I never feel this patriotic in my life.

My chest were bursting with pride, my mouth sang alomg,

and my eyes felt like somebody slices tons of onions.

MURICAAA!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LaLuna

I almost did, not gonna lie. I screamed and clapped and said "YAAAAS!!!" more times than I care to admit :emma:

I felt so damn proud and I'm not even American. Her performance really moved me. This doesn't bode well for the Grammys and the Oscars, I have a feeling I'm gonna be bawling my eyes out :giveup:

Lord Ryry

I didn't notice but I was grabbing my friends arm and like clenching her jumper haha I nearly fainted when she sounded so beautiful (so like 6000 times)

SummerBoy15

I couldn't cry because I was floored. She is starting to show everyone the true talent that I've seen since day 1. I love how she always does the unexpected. Her styling was perfect and the arrangement was beautiful... not to mention the vocals blew me away!! Truly an iconic performance. Way to go mother! Another slay

KURUSHITOVSKA

I cried when she did the "land of the freeEE" ending it up in a high note, because I felt like yas Gaga show 'em you don't need lip-synch. There were plenty comments then on Twitter claiming she lip-synched. Blind peole who weren't able to see her neck almos exploding, i guess.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived