Gaga gets to front page of reddit with unrivalled SB praise

Dawson

Featured Posts

malazam

Too much praise in less than 12 hours, omg

another shot before we kiss the other side

wahkeenasitka

just found this comment on reddit: 

"This was the performance that shut me up. I remember hearing "Lady Gaga's tribute to The Sound of Music" and started to feel a little angry. Not getting defensive for The Sound of Music or anything, I just didn't picture her bringing anything worthwhile to the table. Then she came out and just killed it. No over the top theatrics or anything, just a straight, honest performance. I just sat there dumbstruck through the whole number then decided I was done trashing Lady Gaga."

jojo Freud

To think the grammys and oscars are still to come. Imagine if she always wins both awards fk me dead

wahkeenasitka
Just now, jojo Freud said:

To think the grammys and oscars are still to come. Imagine if she always wins both awards fk me dead

Yup. & Her David Bowie tribute..... is going to blow everyone's minds.... I can't wait!!!!!

She definitely needs to get her new album out in the spring, to make good use of all this publicity!

Sorcerer
8 minutes ago, Clip said:

This is the equivalent of her Oscar performance last year

As will be the upcoming Grammys and Oscars performances too. 

Checkers
8 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

"This was the performance that shut me up. I remember hearing "Lady Gaga's tribute to The Sound of Music" and started to feel a little angry. Not getting defensive for The Sound of Music or anything, I just didn't picture her bringing anything worthwhile to the table. Then she came out and just killed it. No over the top theatrics or anything, just a straight, honest performance. I just sat there dumbstruck through the whole number then decided I was done trashing Lady Gaga."

Wow.

I wish putyourpawsdown could do the same, but he's mentally ill so that's not gonna happen.

34 minutes ago, Warholiness said:

America shook. Talent WON. 

tumblr_o22raxKxh81skx0aoo4_250.gif

White chicks :giveup: one of my favorite guilty pleasures

46 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

convert iT :applause:

Archived