💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé - The Formation World Tour (European leg)

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

She added 1+1 but this bitch cut Single Ladies, 6 Inch and worst of all 7/11 :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Spock said:

She added 1+1 but this bitch cut Single Ladies, 6 Inch and worst of all 7/11

I was looking forward to Single Ladies :neyde: 

Reselling my tickets if she keeps changing the set list and cutting songs :grr:

Haroon
On 4/30/2016 at 4:48 PM, Spock said:

She added 1+1 but this bitch cut Single Ladies, 6 Inch and worst of all 7/11 :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

WHAT :udidnt: She can't cut Single Ladies, can she? That's like Gaga cutting Bad Romance or Rihanna cutting We Found Love, unheard of and cannot happen for years to come :giveup: 

Cheap thrills
On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 4:48 PM, Spock said:

I LOVE '6 INCH' and how can she cut one of her biggest hits! :huh:

its like Gaga not performing Poker face or Bad romance...

Prismatic

I can let Single Ladies slide but 7/11 :wtf: Why is she torturing us... That's one of the that I'm looking forward to the most. How am I suppose to pop my pvssy like there's no tomorrow. Beysus please, PLEASE add 7/11. I'm sure other Hives want to pop their puss too. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Harry
4 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I can let Single Ladies slide but 7/11 :wtf: Why is she torturing us... That's one of the that I'm looking forward to the most. How am I suppose to pop my pvssy like there's no tomorrow. Beysus please, PLEASE add 7/11. I'm sure other Hives want to pop their puss too. 

This. I don't mind about Single Ladies as I was never that into it, but 7/11 has to be there :giveup:

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, Green Unicorn said:

I like her dedication and work ethic. That is what I call professional.

Her and Gaga.

And none of these new artists who won't think twice to bite their fans back when situations are not the way they wanted. If you know what I mean!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NE Thing
24 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I like her dedication and work ethic. That is what I call professional.

Her and Gaga.

And none of these new artists who won't think twice to bite their fans back when situations are not the way they wanted. If you know what I mean!

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Spock

Second US leg

ChsSbPZVIAAcGzG?format=pjpg&name=large

who will love me when the night is over

Prismatic

I am kind of pressed as fvck that the Beyhive VIP for the second leg is cheaper than the first :wtf: Sure, it's only a $100 difference, but imagine all the merch I could buy that that 100... Do you guys think I can call ticketmaster and ask them to give the good sis a refund... :laughga: 

Anyway, trying to Beystage vip for my second Philly date, but I can't get the section I wanted (sec 10 which is right infront of the stage and you can see everything :giveup:).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived