Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna Teases "Work" Video on Snapchat!

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

why is she bringing back the Good Girl Gone Bad hair lately. I HATE THAT HAIRCUT. It doesn't compliment her forehead 

it's only a short snippet but I wish it was a lil more exciting lmao, i looovovove the song

asfittingasmcqueen

you can barely hear the song with all those screams... hate when they add extra noises and people talking on music videos  

Mobster
1 minute ago, fionatella said:

you can barely hear the song with all those screams... hate when they add extra noises and people talking on music videos  

I think that's just the music they play on set. They'll edit that sound out and play the original song over it. (I'm assuming)

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

asfittingasmcqueen
10 minutes ago, Mobster said:

I think that's just the music they play on set. They'll edit that sound out and play the original song over it. (I'm assuming)

I hope you're right, i'm not here for another hilary duff - sparks music video disaster

Can't wait. :giveup: I wonder what's the next single. :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Battle 4 Ur Life

omg It's been way long since I'm pumped up for a new video this much. that song grew on me like you wouldn't believe it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

JusKeepBreathin

Another hit under Riri's belt. 27 top tens. 

f*ck your idols

tumblr_lfy1uuYG1J1qcebt2o1_500.gif

Can't wait for the new video!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived