• JUBILATION LEE
    • ILLYANA RASPUTIN / MAGIK

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Mystique! My favorite character :hor:

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

Mystique for sure..this character has so much potential

gretchy.gif

Storm would make a great solo movie too.plus all the gays stan for ha,so its a plus point :gaycat: 

Mystique is also my favorite character (together with Jean) but I don't see they making a movie just for her cause her origin is already so well explained in First Class and DOFP. Also J-Law said Apocalypse will be her last one as Mystique.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde
1 minute ago, Red said:

I died when she said she would just play Rogue again if she could fly :rip: 

I saw the movies before reading the books and honestly, I was shocked as hell when I realized what they did to her character. Rogue could be leading the X-men and they made her stay back like a damisel in distress lmao

yASSsss

mess,how could i forget Jean Grey/Phoenix .they should just make a movie with Mystique,Storm,Emma Frost and Jean Grey :giveup: 

so that all the Gays can die in peace :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

darkchylde
Just now, Red said:

Mystique is also my favorite character (together with Jean) but I don't see they making a movie just for her cause her origin is already so well explained in First Class and DOFP. Also J-Law said Apocalypse will be her last one as Mystique.

Good, if J-Law leaves X-Men it means we could get a redesign of her film appearence and someone better playing her xd

yASSsss
Just now, Red said:

it'll be sad to see JLaw leaving this series.she was my favorite :emo: 

Just now, VenusOddity said:

Good, if J-Law leaves X-Men it means we could get a redesign of her film appearence and someone better playing her xd

WHAT I think she made a perfect Mystique :rip: 

darkchylde

I'm surprised no one is talking about the potential of Illyana Rasputin. She's a pretty wide character, powerful and her storyline connects with many other mutants. She's never been on the movies and I don't understand why. Hopefully we'll see at least a cameo of her soon.

Maybe the reason is that she ends up connecting with a MCU owned character, Dr Strange, but I doubt it 'cause most of the X-Men do.

3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

it'll be sad to see JLaw leaving this series.she was my favorite :emo: 

And Hugh Jackman said he no longer wants to be Wolverine also :( 

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Red said:

WHAT I think she made a perfect Mystique :rip: 

Not for me, I guess.

Hellspont

We basically are getting the Mystique focused trilogy right now guys with First Class, Days Of Future Past and concluding with Apocalypse.

lets give Storm and Jean Grey their movie already

darkchylde
Just now, Red said:

I honestly hope they kill Wolverine in his next film even though I loved Hugh as him, but maybe we can see an adaptation of the series after his death with everyone fighting for his skeleton and Laura on them.

yASSsss
4 minutes ago, Red said:

My heart broke into a million pieces when i saw this photo 

Wolverine-One-Last-Time.jpg

such an awesome series coming to an end :giveup: 

however,they're making X-Force and Gambit..so that's  a relief 

I honestly hope they kill Wolverine in his next film even though I loved Hugh as him, but maybe we can see an adaptation of the series after his death with everyone fighting for his skeleton and Laura on them.

I honestly hope he dies too cause they focus too much on him and there are better characters in X-Men BUT I love Hugh, he has done a fantastic job, it's like he was born to be Wolverine

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Hellspont said:

We basically are getting the Mystique focused trilogy right now guys with First Class, Days Of Future Past and concluding with Apocalypse.

lets give Storm and Jean Grey their movie already

Even if she's a deciding character in those films, they're pretty focused on male characters. Mystique was the most important character on DOFP but she barely had screen time, it was all Logan coming and going.

I'm glad we got to see Kitty Pryde though, would have loved to see her lil dragon with her too.

Hellspont

Even if she's a deciding character in those films, they're pretty focused on male characters. Mystique was the most important character on DOFP but she barely had screen time, it was all Logan coming and going.

I'm glad we got to see Kitty Pryde though, would have loved to see her lil dragon with her too.

I need more Kitty in my life, I want them to do the Astonishing X-Men storyline on film, but theyd have to bring Emma frost back to life and basically reboot the entire universe (which im fine with).

Archived