Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 Telephone Sequel

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Lady-Gaga-Beyonce-Telephone-Music-Video-

Simple question: Are we going to get the long awaited telephone sequel on LG5? And will Beyonce still be included if a sequel does make the setlist?

Or is this the end of the road for Telephone?

I personally would love to see Bey come back and collab on LG5. Now that Gaga has resurfaced to probably her highest point since her Born This Way peak, if she collabs with Queen B I think it would dominated the charts, radio, music videos, youtube, etc. (I just hope that if they collab, they actually perform together this time around)

Didymus

I don't think it'll happen.

I mean, first we were getting it for BTW, then for ARTPOP :rip: It's been 5 years :air::air: Why bother resurrect that storyline to begin with. I hope she drops it.

Most likely no. But the TRUE question is when will Bey and Gaga perform the damn song together! I need a Beyoncé/Nicki-esque performance of Telephone before I die.

anigif_enhanced-8713-1411401983-1.gif

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Amatoxina
Just now, Sunny said:

Most believe it is Aura, but, probably (if Aura isn't) no 

I always wanted Americano as sequel [Idk, imagine Gaga and Bey getting to Mexico, to get married or something like that :flutter:]

KURUSHITOVSKA

It was Aura, that's why she wanted to make it the lead single. It was not a single so Telephone is not going to have a continuation. That's it, it's been 5 yearz, tome to forget about this. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Guys, it is 2016, time to face the truth: there is no sequel

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

elijahfan

Won't happen anymore, unless she comes up with a new song and video concept for it, which I highly doubt.

Archived