💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't forget that a Paul McCartney - Gaga Collab should come this year.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Remember?

It's for his film "High In The Clouds" surely coming out this year.

Still no new for a date for the film.

Hopefully very soon.

Back in May 2015

The intersection of Lady Gaga fans – her “little monsters” – and Paul McCartney devotees should prepare to be excited, for a collaboration between the two pop stars has been confirmed. The duo are set to feature on the soundtrack for animated film High in the Clouds, based on McCartney’s 2005 children’s book of the same name.

Lady Gaga first whipped up interest in the unexpected partnership in February when she took to Instagram to share a photograph of the pair in the studio together, with Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready and other musicians. That so-called “beautiful session” is set to feature on a song that Hollywood industry publication Deadline has labelled a “rollicking tune”.

Deadline further reported that McCartney has written seven or eight songs for the film. He’ll be voicing one of the characters, too, though there’s no word yet on whether that will be lead character Wirral the Squirrel.

High in the Clouds is being directed by Cody Cameron, who co-directed animated film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. The film was originally set to be the first animation released by Unique Features, as reported in 2009, but has since changed hands to RGH Entertainment.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/may/21/paul-mccartney-lady-gaga-high-clouds-film-soundtrack

So excited for this track.

lady-gaga-paul-mccartney-studio-enregist

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

Is there a confirmation that the film is still being made though? I remember reading that there was still a chance that this entire project wouldn't come to fruition back then, and I haven't heard anything since.

If it's good enough she can get another Oscar nom. :giveup:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

ViviLittleM
Just now, Totodile said:

Is there a confirmation that the film is still being made though? I remember reading that there was still a chance that this entire project wouldn't come to fruition back then, and I haven't heard anything since.

No news :/

Iwontell

I hope it really gets released.
A Gaga/McCartney duet is such a dream come true for me :flutter:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, Bambino said:

inb4 this becomes TGT 2.0

x9E0iGt.gif

Someone should make an ARTPOP version of this gif

GagaMyBlood95

I think it will be a song for that movie definitely, but still very exciting and I just hope it doesn't get scraped for whatever reason..

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, super ultra said:

I've been waiting for the song since Gaga posted the picture :giveup: 

same

Bambino
4 minutes ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

Someone should make an ARTPOP version of this gif

She made so many promises I don't think anybody remembers anymore tbh.

Teal Ambition

I had completely forgotten about this

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

The project is called "If Tomorrow Never Comes" for Disney's film, Moana. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The project is called "If Tomorrow Never Comes" for Disney's film, Moana. :gaycat:

She better be a lesbian princess that was cursed and moans whenever a girl says her name :gaycat:

Archived