💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens renewed for season 2 by Fox

Coop

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

The fact that it's not going to take place in a summer camp makes me wonder if that's is going to be the next theme for AHS. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, Iwontell said:

LOL, don't laugh at me :lolga: but wouldn't it be fun to have it take place in a over the top fashion house, with a Karl Lagerfeld-like boss and a Anna Wintour-like antagonist? 

yeeees :giveup:
Ryan Murphy hew? :green:

LIFE IS GOOD

Haroon

YAAAAAAY so excited for this! Even though we have to wait like 9 months :rip: I loved the first season, it had some hilarious moments and I liked how you never truly knew who the Red Devil was until the last episode or two, like everyone was a suspect in some way :flutter: Plus the scenery and fashion kicked ass too :gaycat: 

Jenniferella

I am SO grateful to the good sis Jesus for this to happen, Scream Queens was my thrill of the year.

I wonder what the fashion will look like in the insane asylum (if that's where it's set), I need more of the Chanels style. I like to think that Ryan Murphy won't screw that up but I also think all of his shows' second seasons are good so let's just hope. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I preferred the Summer Camp concept:giveup: hopefully season 3 is Summer Camp. Also they have to bring back Chad next season. He was the best character.

On 1/15/2016 at 6:09 PM, Prismatic said:

I want that summer camp theme because it sounds promising, but on the Fox website, it's saying it's going to be in a hospital.....

http://www.fox.com/scream-queens/article/“scream-queens”-renewed-for-a-second-season

They better bring back Slaynise at the head security of the hospital. 

oh what. surely they can't set a whole series in a hospital

RAYA.core

i was surprised i could see it be just a short short series of just one season. but thank you fox i need something like this in my life still 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived