Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Oscars: Gaga's chances 0%; Sam 100% #OscarsCancelled

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Are experts like critics?

An expert, more generally, is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study.

:koons:

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Harry said:

That's great :) But I don't want to jinx it or get my hopes up incase she doesn't get it. They might not go with the obvious choice on purpose.

The obvious choice was One Kind of Love cause that man is some kind of a legend and old enough, everybody was predicting it to win, then it didn't enter the short-list

The next obvious choice was See You Again cause it's good despite being a part of F7 and popular and honors that man everybody fell in love with suddenly, then it didn't even enter the top-5

The other obvious choice is Sam Smith cause he won a Golden Globe, but, you know, he's not Adele and the song is not that good, so is the movie, it's not Oscar-worthy

So there have been pretty much surprises, picking TIHTY would not be that obvious

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

An expert, more generally, is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study.

:koons:

What an unambiguous answer:air:

LoveandMagic

I definitely think the song deserves to win, but I'm cautiously optimistic. We should be too. You just never know. Still, thanks for sharing this news. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

50 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Beck did because he made an album all by himself and played all instruments. He totally deserved that.

I never said that he didn't deserve it, did I?

Rudz Xinc

Her chance in this is better than her winning Golden Globe, so I'm 90% sure she will win

Look at those clowns

5 hours ago, Chump said:

The obvious choice was One Kind of Love cause that man is some kind of a legend and old enough, everybody was predicting it to win, then it didn't enter the short-list

The next obvious choice was See You Again cause it's good despite being a part of F7 and popular and honors that man everybody fell in love with suddenly, then it didn't even enter the top-5

The other obvious choice is Sam Smith cause he won a Golden Globe, but, you know, he's not Adele and the song is not that good, so is the movie, it's not Oscar-worthy

So there have been pretty much surprises, picking TIHTY would not be that obvious

weeeell looking at this list gaga seems to be the "obvious choice", if that can even be considered a thing at any committee voted award show. 2/3 of the songs you named are not nominated. I was talking about nominated songs. WOTW was generally received as lacklustre for a Bond theme despite the GG win, so don't know what you're trying to tell me? out of the songs that are actually nominated it seems like quite an "obvious" choice to me. Yes there have been surprises. That's what I mean by TIHTY being 'obvious', doesn't mean I think it's a surefire win.

Dangerous Man

Samantha. :toofunny:

Don't do our fellow monster like that sistrens. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived