💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Cloverfield 2 Trailer Released!

Hellspont

Featured Posts

PartySick

John Goodman :omg:

but is this for the monster movie Cloverfield? 'cause that trailer looks like it has nothing to do with it :green:

"10 Cloverfield Lane"???

🖤

I SCREAMED. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. I EFFING LOVE CLOVERFIELD SO MUCH. I hope this one gave as much of a disturbing atmosphere as the first. It looks so promising. :giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

"In the 2008 film, we followed a handful of young New Yorkers at a going-away party that have their lives shockingly turned upside-down when a monster descends upon the city. As for the sequel, Winstead's character wakes up in a large fallout shelter with two strangers. Goodman's character informs her "the world is over outside because there’s been a nuclear fallout," but she isn't sure if she is being told the truth or not."

http://comicbook.com/2016/01/15/surprise-trailer-for-cloverfield-sequel-released-/

This is gonna be fun. :nick:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

FlopSlut

what is this?

I thought it was the Cloverfield movie with the monsters...

bitch just killed my vibe

Flopenstein

FlopSlut
3 minutes ago, Quasi said:

"In the 2008 film, we followed a handful of young New Yorkers at a going-away party that have their lives shockingly turned upside-down when a monster descends upon the city. As for the sequel, Winstead's character wakes up in a large fallout shelter with two strangers. Goodman's character informs her "the world is over outside because there’s been a nuclear fallout," but she isn't sure if she is being told the truth or not."

http://comicbook.com/2016/01/15/surprise-trailer-for-cloverfield-sequel-released-/

This is gonna be fun. :nick:

OHHH so it is the monster one. 

YASSSSSSSSS

34 minutes ago, PartySick said:

John Goodman :omg:

but is this for the monster movie Cloverfield? 'cause that trailer looks like it has nothing to do with it :green:

"10 Cloverfield Lane"???

It's the monster one, the trailer is a mess but yeah :giveup:

Flopenstein

RAMROD

The first one left me cold, but I'll still watch this one cos Walter Sobchak is in it. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

malazam

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 

It's a prequel? What?

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived