đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billboard wants Gaga & Madonna to collab for GRAMMYs David Bowie tribute!

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Chelseaaaaaa
15 minutes ago, Harry said:

Literally so many people

Not referring to his friends over the years but as in modern artists. She'd be the best option. Obviously there's better choices within the music community as a whole like Brian Eno, Iggy Pop, Mick Jagger, Debbie Harry, etc.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

It's actually be cool but tbh I really hope they don't because the Intel thing was already announced before his death. Maybe in the future they can make a song and perform :derpga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

I would rather have Gaga do it alone tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

If the stans could stop being pissy about the thought of Gaga performing with A LEGEND, this would be pretty amazing.

I'd be surprised if neither Gaga nor Madonna perform in a Bowie tribute.

2 hours ago, Chelsea Symona said:

I don't think it'll happen and I don't want it to. However, I'd love for Gaga to tribute him alone @ the Grammys. Who better?

Iggy Pop, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, The Rolling Stones, The Foo Fighters, Nile Rodgers, U2, Peter Gabriel, Duran Duran, St. Vincent....

Didymus

Not here for this. I mean this is about Bowie. Madonna and Gaga performing together would completely overshadow the intent of the actual tribute :rip:

I want something that feels like a tribute, not like an attempt to make headlines for the performers' own sake.

SLAYing
17 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Not here for this. I mean this is about Bowie. Madonna and Gaga performing together would completely overshadow the intent of the actual tribute :rip:

Exactly ....... 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Chelseaaaaaa
49 minutes ago, Mast said:

Iggy Pop, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, The Rolling Stones, The Foo Fighters, Nile Rodgers, U2, Peter Gabriel, Duran Duran, St. Vincent....

In an ideal world, it'd be Iggy Pop + Brian Eno. Lou Reed too if we hadn't lost him already. But I was talking about Gaga in reference to modern artists (as I stated earlier). I like St. Vincent so her + Gaga would be awesome, though unlikely.

FlopSlut

lol no please

Lady Gaga is already on a higher level than Madonna has ever been.

This will make Madonna look very bad, so what they will most likely try and do is water down Gaga's parts and I don't want that.

Plus I don't think Gaga would even accept :laughga::laughga::laughga:

Flopenstein

LeoFameMonster

It it did happen, which I highly doubt. I can see Gaga doing this to madge lol

14+Madonna.jpg

but on a serious note I think Gaga might do it on her own. Intel and Gaga performance! And the world already knows Gaga doing a tribute is RATINGS GOLD!!!!

tumblr_nk8ma3OFy11tl1wfio1_400.gif

get ready for OSCAAR level slayage if this happens.

freebit

That would be cool. The pop forums would combust.

I think Lorde, Elton, Brandon Flowers, Arcade Fire, and Trent Reznor would be suitable for a Bowie tribute. Then somewhere in the middle, I'd want Gaga to come out and perform Let's Dance. She would be the perfect one to represent him in that period IMO.

Varo Yan

Co-Director of Charts at Billboard Keith Caulfield

imagines Lady Gaga and Madonna collaboration

at the Grammy for David Bowie Tribute!

CYrYe0oWwAABKaR.png

Could it happen? Do you want it?

Archived