Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

La Toya Jackson's Heartbreaking Past

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

In case anyone doesn't know I just wanted to bring this to light. I knew that La Toya Jackson's past was a bit...different. But when I just watched these videos, it broke my heart. So basically in the late 80's La Toya and her manager, Jack Gordon  went to Japan for La Toya to sing and when they got there, her manager took her passport and told her she's not going anywhere and that she's his now. Her parents tried to have kidnapping charges pressed on him, but he made La Toya marry him. The reason La Toya didn't do anything and was so scared was because he was in the mob and she had seen the things he was capable of. He told her that if she escaped he would kill her, Janet and Michael. Whenever Gordon left he would tell La Toya to go in the closet and not to come out until he was home. Gordon used La Toya to make money, forcing her to do two Playboy covers and a Playboy video. He also made her write a tell all book about her family. He wrote a script and had her tell the media that Michael is in fact a pedophile and that she was speaking out because she wanted to protect the children. La Toya was also mercilessly physically abused. Gordon was once arrested for striking La Toya with a bat, but La Toya didn't press charges. This carried on until 1996, when La Toya finally got the courage to contact her brother Randy and he came and rescued her. Its so awful that something like this happened.

La Toya in 1991, "exposing" her family

This is a video of La Toya on Geraldo, while she was married to Jack Gordon. You can tell she just wants to escape.

A photo of one instance of La Toya's abuse

tumblr_mf0j0lJfyg1qbjwbn.jpg

This is La Toya in 2005, telling her story of what happened. 

The Child

OMG this is so heartbreaking, fame really make people do crazy things, that must have been so traumatic to her, poor her, oh gosh. Thank God she's safe now.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JusKeepBreathin

Wow, if this is true it is so sad. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PartySick
26 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

He wrote a script and had her tell the media that Michael is in fact a pedophile and that she was speaking out because she wanted to protect the children

I remember this in a documentary (or it could've been a book...). Michael said it broke his heart to hear her say those things, then when they got together and spoke about it, his heart broke again.

🖤

Archived