Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gay Rapper Cazwell on Telephone Continuation?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

Rapper Cazwell tweeted and facebooked an interesting picture today and since AHS is done, could Gaga be prepping to film the first LG5 video featuring Cazwell? 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153832339239932&substory_index=0&id=42514734931

Looks like Cazwell might be hopping on the legendary PussyWagon!

I always thought Gaga might work with Cazwell as he has admitted to being a huge fan of hers. He is the most popular gay rapper and has a huge cult following, and if Gaga wants to deliver a delicious surprise for the promised Telephone sequel, this would be it. I also would like to mention it's extremely likely they personally know each other considering they both were playing in NYC gay bars on the LES in 2006-2008. They both also came out around the same time. 

What do you think? Is there a chance this could happen? Do you like this idea?

Lion Heart

a2fkuLV.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Warholian

... You do notice that's from Kill Bill, right? Gaga didn't actually create it? 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

SISTERV
2 minutes ago, Warholian said:

... You do notice that's from Kill Bill, right? Gaga didn't actually create it? 

Oh yeah I did but between the two I think it's more likely of a rumor that Cazwell would feature on a gay icons from NYC girl's pop record than to suddenly breakout into an acting role on an unconfirmed Kill Bill sequel lol. 

elijahfan

You can very easily purchase this keychain online... I'm fairly sure that these are not the keys to the actual *** Wagon.

Please no

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

I hope you didn't fall on any important Dragon Age characters when you fell from the bREACH.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if Gaga completely ditched the Telephone sequel. Personally, I'd want her to make fresh music videos with new concepts and visuals, instead of trying to appease much of the fanbase by holding on to a continuation that she might not even want to do, but is being held accountable for it because the video said "to be continued".

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Teri Hatcher

F*ck no

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived