đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your best memory of each single?

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

I was thinking the other day about the best Gaga-related memories I've had so far, and I'd like to know about yours.

So here is my question : what is your best memory of each of Gaga's singles from Just Dance to Til it happens to you?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

Waiting for the Poker Face video to come out is one of the best memories I have. and when Born This Way was released on CD, I didn't go to class to go and get it haha

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

FlopSlurper

The iconic pop 911 emergency before Gaga releases Applause a weak earlier.

Watching the debut of Applause's music video with my mother.

Listening to BTW for the first time on YouTube (back when artists used to upload their albums on YouTube :green:), it was my first era to live as a little monster from its beginning.

Watching the debut of G.U.Y.'s music video with my ex (used to be my bf at that time)

Bellatrix

Just Dance, when you heard it everywhere and Gaga slowly took over the planet and then the slayage of Poker Face came along :gaycat:

Gagadonna

Poker Face: dancing on it at a party and impressing my stupid class mates 

Paparazzi: learning the choreography with a friend.

Alejandro: being learned by a straight class mate that the music video came out :green: kinda funny 

Dance in the dark: dancing on it during a party, it was the exact moment when I fought my timidity once for all

You and I: when my friendship with a certain girl turned into romance :green: 

Applause: waiting for the music video for weeks, exploding when it came out. I'm still thrilled every time I listen to it

GUY: the waiting for the MV with and learning the choreography to friends 

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, MACH said:

Just Dance, when you heard it everywhere and Gaga slowly took over the planet and then the slayage of Poker Face came along :gaycat:

I remember! The slayage :flutter:

Gagadonna
6 minutes ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

The iconic pop 911 emergency before Gaga releases Applause a weak earlier.

Watching the debut of Applause's music video with my mother.

Listening to BTW for the first time on YouTube (back when artists used to upload their albums on YouTube :green:), it was my first era to live as a little monster from its beginning.

Watching the debut of G.U.Y.'s music video with my ex (used to be my bf at that time)

Haha I also watched the MV with my mother 

She actually liked it

Justin Drew Bieber

I was driving back home and heard born this way on the radio and I knew it was her singing.

Watched judas after school rushing home to listen to it.

Teog memories in summer school with my best friend before having to move away

You and I after school at my new home.

MTN flopppppppp lol jk its my fave song ever TBH

Bad romance i remember came out my senior year in high school and i was so excited i made my best friend at the time watch it with me. i was in art class and i was in the computer waiting for the video to come out

yASSsss

-911 Pop Emergency first comes into my mind.

-waking up @ 4 am for TEOG MV and then cursing Gaga for about half an hour :flop:

-Drunk Dancing to Applause with my friend.

-Literally begging the Dj to play any Gaga song.he played a Paparazzi remix eventually :flop:

-Asking my sister to teach me Judas choreo :awkney:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

-911 Pop Emergency first comes into my mind.

-waking up @ 4 am for TEOG MV and then cursing Gaga for about half an hour :flop:

-Drunk Dancing to Applause with my friend.

-Literally begging the Dj to play any Gaga song.he played a Paparazzi remix eventually :flop:

-Asking my sister to teach me Judas choreo :awkney:

I remember for TEOG MV :toofunny: I was so disappointed! 

Haha so funny

The day I discovered Beautiful Dirty Rich's video online was the day I became a GaGa fan

Watching Paparazzi @ the VMAs like 10 times a day for weeks

Judas coming out when I was staying at my super religious Aunt's house, putting it up on her TV and getting my LIFE(and kind of ruining that relationship)

Hearing LMs blasting G.U.Y. outside my artRAVE made me feel like I was coming home for the first time. In that moment I knew I found somewhere I belonged.

Anything Goes giving me tons of hope for C2C era, which then finally led me to joining GaGa Daily

yASSsss
Just now, Gagadonna said:

I remember for TEOG MV :toofunny: I was so disappointed! 

Haha so funny

i had such high hopes for the MV..i couldn't believe that i lost my sleep for such a shitty video..i kept hoping for something dramatic to happen but sadly she just disappeared in the window :koons:

but its all in the past...i love TEOG MV now...so simple yet beautiful :hor:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Curunir

Waiting for Born This Way to be uploaded on ladygaga.com (:laughga:)

I'll NEVER forget the moment that player popped up :flutter:

EDIT: I'm too tired to think of each single right now :giveup: This was the first thing that came to mind

Archived