Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Patrick Dempsey 'disses' Shonda Rhimes

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'I think she loves being provocative and that’s fine for who she is. That gets people talking about all the stuff that she’s doing. She’s an amazing woman who is incredibly productive. She’s promoting a book. She’s promoting three shows. And she’s emerging as the star of all of these things. I think she knows how to deal with the media and what she needs to say to get the response that she’s looking for. She’s very savvy.'

http://tvline.com/2015/12/21/patrick-dempsey-shonda-rhimes-greys-anatomy-dislike-actor-killed-off/

Mobster

"I think she loves being provocative"

And wrong and out of place and completely extra

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Mobster said:

"I think she loves being provocative"

And wrong and out of place and completely extra

She's a bitch, a lot of former Grey's Anatomy stars said she is. Patrick Dempsey stayed polite I think ^^ 

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

She's a bitch, a lot of former Grey's Anatomy stars said she is. Patrick Dempsey stayed polite I think ^^ 

Katherine Heigals opinion doesn't count she stared in 27 failures 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Iwontell

She's a douche...ppl lick her ass bc she's a black female that managed to become successful (props to her for that), but she's still a douche...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

She's a douche...ppl lick her ass bc she's a black female that managed to become successful (props to her for that), but she's still a douche...

This...

She did great in the past with Grey's Anatomy... But her show is decaying... She's getting rid of most of the interesting characters and she destroy the storylines of the few remaining interesting characters... She screwed up her own treasure. 

Didymus

Erm.

"She’s an amazing woman"

:rip:

He's not dissing her in anything he's saying.

Next time make your hate thread without some bogus quote :flower:

Iwontell
Just now, monketsharona said:

This...

She did great in the past with Grey's Anatomy... But her show is decaying... She's getting rid of most of the interesting characters and she destroy the storylines of the few remaining interesting characters... She screwed her own treasure. 

Not even Grey's Anatomy did it for me, tbh...I've tried a couple of her shows and I didn't care for any of what I saw...not that I think they're bad, they're just not for me...too soap opera-ish...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Hmmm....she is tallented but a bitch.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monketsharona
Just now, nikola said:

Hmmm....she is tallented but a bitch.....

That's what he implied ^^ 

39 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Erm.

"She’s an amazing woman"

:rip:

He's not dissing her in anything he's saying.

Next time make your hate thread without some bogus quote :flower:

I'm not the OP but I'm pretty sure he's referring to the "I think she loves being provocative but that's fine for who she is." If you took that sentence alone it does sound a slight tiny bit "shady" but I don't think he meant too much harm by it.

ot: I still just don't like her for what she said about Gaga. It's not that she didn't love the performance it's that she used her status as a celebrity to try and tear down in such a blatant and crass way ?

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Jed said:

I'm not the OP but I'm pretty sure he's referring to the "I think she loves being provocative but that's fine for who she is." If you took that sentence alone it does sound a slight tiny bit "shady" but I don't think he meant too much harm by it.

ot: I still just don't like her for what she said about Gaga. It's not that she didn't love the performance it's that she used her status as a celebrity to try and tear down in such a blatant and crass way ?

Yeah and it's known it's not true love between Shona and Dempsey... She implied in an interview that he was not that good on set and so on...

Shonda love to diss her former actors, I start to understand why most of them leave if they are not fired :D

Archived