đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga is hiding something?

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

Do you guys remember when really early Gaga demos were all online back when she first stepped in and then she shut all the **** down and 

bought her own unreleased songs to make sure they never see the light of day (LG5, ACT 2 teas). Hopefully we are all aware on how Gaga acts on impulse

when it comes to ideas, she does and plans whatever comes to mind (constantly, she never stops). I'm certain there are more than twice the amount of released songs that are unreleased. Why do you think she does this? I think the reason why we never hear diss tracks from Gaga (or got the DWUW video) is because she has a moment where she makes them and comes to senses of keeping her cool and not ending up like the rest of the industry. What we saw in the snippets of the DWUW probably weren't even half as bad as the entire video (She said she was in a dark place when she made the video.) Back to the songs, all I can remember is some song called "Cold Hearted Bitch" (vs Unapologetic Bitch by the other Queen? I know it makes no sense) but what about the other songs that were in the light that were pulled back into darkness? What could possibly be so bad? I think the fanbase would be more satisfied if she let us hear some of the unreleased stuff even if it is old, it's still Gaga and still iconic. Maybe she is planning on releasing posthumous albums after she goes like MJ and she wants to have fresh classic early Gaga music that was way ahead of its time? or planning on releasing an album of unreleased songs onto a greatest hits CD that has a special collection of items. What do you guys think?

PART 2/ ACT 2 : The impulse

She really talks about a lot of things that never seem to end up happening, 1 jazz album a year, 1 major role a year, i could go on but i'd rather not be the one to surface oppressed memories and sorrow.

and for a bit of something that may offend or seem unorthodox...

I love Gaga and she's my hero but this is how I think it works 

GAGA : 

the-wizard-of-oz-6-cems360.jpg

STEFANI : 

4353288-wizard-of-oz-caps-the-wizard-of-

for those who haven't seen the wizard of oz, The wizard is supposed to be great and powerful and gives hope to many but in the end, the one behind the tremendous persona is in fact just as human as us, and we realize that the power is in ourselves and we are destined to do great things

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

i doubt shes doing anything with them. thast not how she is. she always reinvents herself with each album and that would be a stepback for her. they will most likelyleak someday though.

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

TimisaMonster

There are many reasons Gaga doesn't leak songs

Contracts with label...saving for future release....just for private expression and not public consumption....Gaga doesn't think it's good enough for a release....etc

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Kermit
Just now, venusian said:

i doubt shes doing anything with them. thast not how she is. she always reinvents herself with each album and that would be a stepback for her. they will most likelyleak someday though.

If I remember someone saying something about her having all new and unreleased songs on a computer without internet so they can't leak. If you ask me she probably has the files under code that only she knows or someone trustworthy, the internet capability has to be damaged beyond repair or even a custom computer without internet.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
3 minutes ago, malazam said:

Ha tits

3 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Yes, her penis. Chica confirmed.

This is why I live for this cult site 

06e85e88ff36e6d9abbad807eb6a4a3c.gif

5 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

Yes, her penis. Chica confirmed.

BITCH :rip::rip:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Kabexuela

Well, we don't really know how many songs she's finished or currently working on.  Most artists record a crazy number of demos in their career.  Better to have a nice selection on hand.  Hiding songs has always been the norm.  Never know what can leak and ruin the chances of being a hit or filler on an album.

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Kabexuela said:

Well, we don't really know how many songs she's finished or currently working on.  Most artists record a crazy number of demos in their career.  Better to have a nice selection on hand.  Hiding songs has always been the norm.  Never know what can leak and ruin the chances of being a hit or filler on an album.

Lana's popularity kicked in 2012 and she's still doing fine amid the literally hundreds of unreleased songs of hers.

Kabexuela
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Lana's popularity kicked in 2012 and she's still doing fine amid the literally hundreds of unreleased songs of hers.

In general, musicians.  Lana or not, singers in general.

andy232000

im pretty sure she just keeps them locked away and doesnt even remember most of them. i really really doubt that when she starts writing a new album she looks back at the unreleased material for inspiration but rather looks for fresh new one. i mean, im only aware of one case in which gaga wrote a song during one era/album but didnt include it and later remastered it again for a different album (telephone). i´d be surprise of we see her release sire or tea on LG5. we usually only get those by leaks. at the end i do thing its sad that hundred of songs never get to see the light but she said that she keeps them away because those are songs that she´s really really proud off and are SO good she keeps them to herself. i remember that on her Kiss 92 interview she said that sometimes she decides to not release some songs because she likes them so much she rather keep them on her inner circle where everyone will like it instead of putting it out to the world were the haters will criticize them; which is understandable. i bet its a little heartbreaking to have something you´re so proud and happy be torn apart by ignorant hatred 

Alien Tulip
26 minutes ago, DominicB said:

If I remember someone saying something about her having all new and unreleased songs on a computer without internet so they can't leak. If you ask me she probably has the files under code that only she knows or someone trustworthy, the internet capability has to be damaged beyond repair or even a custom computer without internet.

Nah. Lies. The songs Gaga bought from the auction in 2010 were held by her old manager. She's just stingy by nature. This girl wet her panties in 2009 when she found out a few darkchild songs leaked :neyde: 

Kermit
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

Nah. Lies. The songs Gaga bought from the auction in 2010 were held by her old manager. She's just stingy by nature. This girl wet her panties in 2009 when she found out a few darkchild songs leaked :neyde: 

This accuracy and tea.

How-to-Clean-Any-Carpet-Stains.jpg06e85e88ff36e6d9abbad807eb6a4a3c.gif

they're reserved for ha posthumous album

:rip: 

jk

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived