3 minutes ago, Mobster said:

But she's getting that promo

Til it happens to you, you won't know how I feel

giphy.gif

If it was played on the radio :rip:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JusKeepBreathin

Eau du Gaga? :rip:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

NewUsername
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

HEY!

I wanted a thread like this!

But!

with gif!

Where is the slayage of this thread?

WHERE?

bgtZnBP.gif

I kept it sober, clean and classy, just like the not at all theatrical singer who goes by the stage name of Lady Gaga :green:

InsideOutright

As I was coming home from work today, Bad Romance played on my local radio station. After it finished, the DJ said "Lady Gaga has had a phenomenal year", then listed all the highlights of Gaga's 2015 ending with the WOTY award and the Grammy nomination and said "Go, Gaga!" :applause: Would have been nice if they played a more recent song of hers, but at least they agree with me that BR is her signature song. If that was played to celebrate Gaga's year, I would've much rather had BR over Poker Face or Paparazzi.

NewUsername
13 hours ago, InsideOutright said:

As I was coming home from work today, Bad Romance played on my local radio station. After it finished, the DJ said "Lady Gaga has had a phenomenal year", then listed all the highlights of Gaga's 2015 ending with the WOTY award and the Grammy nomination and said "Go, Gaga!" :applause: Would have been nice if they played a more recent song of hers, but at least they agree with me that BR is her signature song. If that was played to celebrate Gaga's year, I would've much rather had BR over Poker Face or Paparazzi.

yesterday I heard Venus in a "do it yourself" shop :giveup: 

barcodemonster
13 hours ago, InsideOutright said:

I heard Bad Romance, Just Dance, and Born This Way over the last two days!

scan my barcode

Archived