Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Photo of ARTPOP Sculpture Found On Website

samuelx

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he designed the actual album cover despite not making the real-life sculpture :duck: idk. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

lxdygxga

Maybe he designed it, or worked in partnership with this studio? After all, he couldn't make that giant statue on his own. He definitely designed the album cover.

I'm still convinced that the actual cover was just Gaga herself photographed, and then edited to look like a statue, especially considering the album booklet pictures are clearly her.

James Gibson

Jeff Koons doesn't actually make any of his art works. He just have the idea, make the concept, design it and his team in studio touch and make the whole thing. You can look some videos of him in studio and you'll see. Many people in the art scene devalue himself as an artist because of that

6 minutes ago, jvckk said:

Maybe he designed it, or worked in partnership with this studio? After all, he couldn't make that giant statue on his own. He definitely designed the album cover.

I'm still convinced that the actual cover was just Gaga herself photographed, and then edited to look like a statue, especially considering the album booklet pictures are clearly her.

Kind of like Andy Warhol... they come up with the "idea" but get others to create it. Warhol made his apprentices make the bulk of his later work.

James Gibson
4 minutes ago, The Night said:

No, the cover is definitely the sculpture - why else would they have created it in the first place - albeit edited to make it appear more human-like. The images in the booklet are definitely her though - they're likely the study images used for the creation of the statue.

Yeah. but I believe only the face was edited to look human

Archived