💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Is Gaga's Best Female Pop Star Friend

DiscoHeaven23

Who Is Gaga's Best Female Pop Star Friend  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Gaga's Best Female Pop Star Friend?

• Adele
    • Barbra Streisand
    • Beyonce
    • Britney Spears
    • Cher
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Mariah Carey
    • Rihanna
    • Taylor Swift
    • (Write in)

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Gaga's made some good friends in the music industry, most likely Tony being her best friend in the industry. But who's her best female gal pal? While she hasn't had a friendship like Rihanna/Katy, Demi/Selena, Selena/Taylor, Lorde/Taylor, etc., she's had many positive relationships. So who is it? I've added a list of some females gaga's hung out with or one who has said good things about her and vice versa. 

GloZell Green

I feel like she and Adele get along really well. I mean, Adele doesn't let just anyone hear her new music before it's out.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Alien Tulip

None of the above. She respects each of them and has said nothing but nice comments about them but I don't think any of them are considered "friends". I think Britney is the first pop star Gaga cared for though because she was a huge britney fan during her childhood/teen years.

Warholian

Where's Tony?!

B41r7UKIAAAlru2.jpg

But seriously the only one up there I could actually see being Gaga's 'friend' is Streisand. They 100% have artRaves on weekends.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

inuborg

According to Gaga's definition all those arent her real friends because she doesn't touch them everyday 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Mobster
2 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Where's Tony?!

B41r7UKIAAAlru2.jpg

3Vz3A5f.gif

Enough internet for today

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Cher and adele.

I mean gaga is babysitting cher's horse, and adele made gaga listen to her new songs months before it got out, u dont do those thibgs with people you're not friend with

Riot Poof

I voted for Cher.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

1 minute ago, inuborg said:

According to Gaga's definition all those arent her real friends because she doesn't touch them everyday 

I think Cher is her bestest (is that even a word) friend, since she was baby sitting Cher's horse(s), I mean she wouldn't do that if she wasn't a friend

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I would say that her only REAL musician friend is Tony. And that's not bad, I mean there's still respect for all people named in the thread

Archived