Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Adele VS Céline Dion

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

Wow. That is so rude. Just horrible. 

But I'll be honest, being a teenager in the 90s, I *LOATHE* Celine Dion. *Gag* 

Much prefer Adele's voice. Deep. Soulful. Deeper vocal tones.. More gutteral. More powerful, imho. 

Bellatrix
Just now, wahkeenasitka said:

Wow. That is so rude. Just horrible. 

But I'll be honest, being a teenager in the 90s, I *LOATHE* Celine Dion. *Gag* 

Much prefer Adele's voice. Deep. Soulful. Deeper vocal tones.. More gutteral. More powerful, imho. 

What's rude about this? :stalkga:

ItsTommyBitch

This is kind of sad tbh :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Celine Dion is by far the better vocalist. It's not even a comparison really. I mean, Celine is one of the greatest pop vocalists of all time, and while this isn't meant as a criticism towards Adele, realistically, Adele's vocal ability is nowhere near Celine's. 

We're all Stronger Together!

3 minutes ago, DIVA said:

Celine Dion is by far the better vocalist. It's not even a comparison really. I mean, Celine is one of the greatest pop vocalists of all time, and while this isn't meant as a criticism towards Adele, realistically, Adele's vocal ability is nowhere near Celine's. 

She may be, it could be true, but I can't stand Celine Dion, not even one song.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

wahkeenasitka
2 hours ago, DIVA said:

Celine Dion is an excellent vocalist. on a technical level. But my god... so unlistenable and annoying. Her song "My Heart Will Go On" was the most annoying song ever!!!!!!!! *gag* 

Riot Poof

omg. The Little Célinesters are COMING for Adele!

"My Heart Will Go On" is one of the BEST BALLADS EVER if you ask me. NEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER YOOOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRREEEE.

tumblr_mebisoGd2X1rlre1vo1_500.gif

I still prefer Adele's music, tho. Céline's music is too AC for me.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived