event

Super Bowl act to be revealed tonight

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
50 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Adele.

That's all.

She wouldn't :giveup: Shes not pop-star enough tbh, like she doesnt dance.... Unless the plan is for everyone to cry with no lights on in the stadium except on her :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael Woodson
12 hours ago, nikola said:

Tbh i hope that some legendary band will perform..... i feel like taylor or rihanna dont have stage presence that is needed for Super Bowl

Not only that, But they don't relate to or identify with football fans. 

i'm hoping for old school rock like AC/DC but it will probably be some pop girl and i'll be switching over to the puppy bowl again :laughga: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

13 minutes ago, MONSTERBABY said:

Rihanna or Spears :neyde:

Why not both? :neyde: SM rremix coming for that #60 on iTunes spot :gaycat:

1 minute ago, Michael Woodson said:

Not only that, But they don't relate to or identify with football fans. 

Well yeah but we had Katy and Madonna  and tbh they dont relate to football fans at all....specialy Katy......i think halftime performance is more of a comercial thing than football thing this days.....but i am still hoping for some rock band....like AC/DC or Iron Maiden they had great album this year tbh.......only pop star that i want to see performing on superbowl next is Gaga cuz she can defenetly make a great show since she has a lot of rock in her but she will probably not so i hope for rock band

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

the ONE pop girl i'd be ok with is if they BRING BACK JANET JACKSON

i was just on reddit and people are talking about "what ifs".

panthers and patriots are both undefeated right now and it would be crazy if they stay undefeated all the way to the superbowl and have a rematch of their 2004 superbowl where janet had her wardrobe malfunction.

. the hype of 2 undefeateds rematching and janet getting her redemption at the superbowl halftime show :omg: 

janet just came out with an album right?

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

GagaXCupcakke
31 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

That album sold better than ARTPOP, so how was it a flop?

Sales don't really matter that much.  Was any part of MDNA memorable?  Was any of it good?  I'm not hating on Madonna, she has had some amazing albums in the past.   

Personally I enjoyed ARTPOT much more than MDNA, even though it sold more.

I guess my main point is that the NFL doesn't really care about how the albums do, they just want a great show.

Born To Slay
Just now, Dora said:

Sales don't really matter that much.  Was any part of MDNA memorable?  Was any of it good?  I'm not hating on Madonna, she has had some amazing albums in the past.   

Personally I enjoyed ARTPOT much more than MDNA, even though it sold more.

I guess my main point is that the NFL doesn't really care about how the albums do, they just want a great show.

Actually the album does have some gems imo. And I thought an album had to do commercially poor to count as a flop? 

But I see ur point 

Michael Woodson

Tbh i hope that some legendary band will perform..... i feel like taylor or rihanna dont have stage presence that is needed for Super Bowl

I also put my cents in that's a Rock band. And Coldplay doesn't really count..

More likely AC/DC than Metallica. And Iron Maiden is also too hard rock for the half show. Queen would also be a good choice, they will be active next year.

Michael Woodson

Well yeah but we had Katy and Madonna  and tbh they dont relate to football fans at all....specialy Katy......i think halftime performance is more of a comercial thing than football thing this days.....but i am still hoping for some rock band....like AC/DC or Iron Maiden they had great album this year tbh.......only pop star that i want to see performing on superbowl next is Gaga cuz she can defenetly make a great show since she has a lot of rock in her but she will probably not so i hope for rock band

I actually meant to say Football fans don't relate to pop stars at all. NFL fans relate to Rock or Rap music. AC/DC or Iron Maiden would be awesome. They're new albums are great. 

Michael Woodson
15 hours ago, Luiz said:

the ONE pop girl i'd be ok with is if they BRING BACK JANET JACKSON

i was just on reddit and people are talking about "what ifs".

panthers and patriots are both undefeated right now and it would be crazy if they stay undefeated all the way to the superbowl and have a rematch of their 2004 superbowl where janet had her wardrobe malfunction.

. the hype of 2 undefeateds rematching and janet getting her redemption at the superbowl halftime show :omg: 

janet just came out with an album right?

I'm a NY Giants fan, But Go Panthers... I hope they stay undefeated. No Janet. AC/DC, Iron Maiden, or Metallica deserve it more. 

1 minute ago, Michael Woodson said:

I'm an NY Giants fan, But Go Panthers... I hope they stay undefeated. No Janet. AC/DC, Iron Maiden, or Metallica deserve it more. 

i'm a packer fan so i'm definitely hoping the panthers dont go undefeated :stalkga:

classic rock is usually what i hope for when it comes to these things :green: 

AlphaMonster

No guess can be logical at this point, but it can be Gaga if pepsi has a sponsorship deal with her. Let's not forget that Beyoncé got SuperBowl after her commercially flop era 4.

By the way if i had a dollar for every time they sad pepsi in that article i would be rich

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived