đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Making Of Paparazzi

iowa cyrus

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

It's really interesting to me how he says that Gaga was asked by her label to write a song about the Paparazzi, as this is completely contrary to what she's said in the past about songs being things that she's envisioned herself and has nothing to do with what anyone else wants.

We have no legal choice but to stan

Illuminati

i never heard this before o: i love hearing how people come up with the sounds for their songs, i remember i was so impressed by Tove Lo's evolution of habits and evolution of talking body videos which sort of also presented how she came up with those two songs 

thierryrreiht

A NEWBIE THAT POSTS SOMETHING RELEVANT

considering not many people I think, have heard this

edit: he sounds like an a**hole

theARTVampire

This is amazing, thanks for posting! I love following the creative processes of her songs!

I love hearing the unedited chorus vocals in this one!

NewYorkCity

I whish we had gotten something like a documentary for an era where we could watch the whole process of creating an album and directed by Terry who already did the booOH WAIT. 

Oh was this from the one iTunes event? I forget what it was, but I remember hearing about it. Thank you for posting!!

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

I watched this a few months back. Y'all can say what you want about rob OUTSIDE his producing career, but as a producer, he sounds like a creative genius tbh. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

As a Producer myself, I really love that recording. But he makes it sound like he did all the work for label puppet gaga.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Illuminati
5 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

I'm only 20 mins in but I don't like the way he's making out it was all down to him.

somewhere near the end he does conclude that it was all about her though, how he couldn't have made a song like that for any other artist and how her hook was what made it so flawless and how her voice needed no autotune, etc

Archived