đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga: "I'm serious! Don't let Tony watch American Horror Story"

Bradley

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster
5 hours ago, Pablo said:

Why not? Older people aren't mythological people who are born old. They have experienced life to...

it's nothing to do with them, its all do with the person whose in it. I mean I wouldn't want my grandfather seeing me do a s-x scene, or my parents for that matter, even someone close to me and making them older just adds to the reasons why I don't want them to watch something like that.

Its mainly a personal preference so I understand and get why gaga doesn't want to let him see it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster
6 hours ago, vrajesh said:

And how just do you know what is appropriate for man who is likely more than twice your age ?

Well let's just say I don't want my grandfather or someone close to me at that age watching me doing a s-x scene, I wouldn't let my parents even watch it. Maybe you might like to allow your parents and grandfather to watch your tits out having s-x with 3 people and then killing them. I on the other hand think it is inappropriate for them to watch it.

Its a personal perspective that apparently Gaga shares. I wouldn't want tony watching it if I were her, so I get where she is coming from. But you know to each there own. you might find it appropriate but I don't.

I doubt Gaga cares if he watches tony watches a s-x scene with murder and a 4 some in it. But when she is in that changes things.

Archived