Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Everybody is very negative

Gypsygaga1

Featured Posts

Gypsygaga1

Sometimes I am very shocked when I read what some "monsters" write here about Gaga.I mean,a little bit of critic is okay,but often there are real bad things like"I am so bored with her,she is so lame" or"She got Botox" or "She will flop totally"

I mean when you are a fan of somebody you should be there for your star:ph34r:

Perfect Ilusion

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to being a LM. :neyde: The only thing we hate more than Katy is Lady Gaga.

Bring your own earplugs and eye-bleach next time.

Gypsygaga1
4 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Congrats this is the 1,000,000th time this thread has been posted!!

You are right though.....

Sorry,I am new here

Perfect Ilusion

Gypsygaga1

1 minute ago, Bloody said:

I'm used to it, so I don't bother anymore.

They can stay pressed and negative.

vUca52L.gif

Yeah,you are probably right:happy:

Perfect Ilusion

Personally, I've never said any insulting things about Gaga and I don't have any riht to do so. I love her. I love the way she dresses (whether it's crazy costumes or elegant dresses). However, I disagree with her love of facial enhancements. Whether it's botox or whatever, I don't care. I just don't find it beautiful in any way. On the contrary, I think she looks hideous with her duck lips and those unnatural cheeks. Her face looks distorted. She's such a pretty girl naturally, why does she want to ruin her beauty.. I'm just silently waiting for the moment when she'll finally decides not to ruin her face anymore, but it might be too late sadly. Those photos of her from BFA are all cute and perfect, except from her distorted face. That's my opinion. I have no right to tell her what to do, I am just simply stating my honest opinon, which is allowed I think. 

Riot Poof

Here we go again. :ph34r:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Gypsygaga1
1 minute ago, doveve said:

Personally, I've never said any insulting things about Gaga and I don't have any riht to do so. I love her. I love the way she dresses (whether it's crazy costumes or elegant dresses). However, I disagree with her love of facial enhancements. Whether it's botox or whatever, I don't care. I just don't find it beautiful in any way. On the contrary, I think she looks hideous with her duck lips and those unnatural cheeks. Her face looks distorted. She's such a pretty girl naturally, why does she want to ruin her beauty.. I'm just silently waiting for the moment when she'll finally decides not to ruin her face anymore, but it might be too late sadly. Those photos of her from BFA are all cute and perfect, except from her distorted face. That's my opinion. I have no right to tell her what to do, I am just simply stating my honest opinon, which is allowed I think. 

Yes that okay to say something like that but I saw comments like"She is over now"and this are the comments that I don't like though...

Perfect Ilusion

Gaga is a Queenie and this is her Empire, sometimes she just makes us eat cake!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

GloZell Green

Yeah things like "ARTPOP flopped" is totally unnecessary, especially when it comes to comparisons, there's no point. It's common here :rip: Welcome

Lady Gaga | Shakira

djBuffoon

Criticisms are totally fine, but they are useless if they're not constructive.

And I agree with you, the vibe is predominantly negative. Many members here have been open about their living with anxiety and depression so, even when things are going well for her, the perspectives can switch very hastily.

StarstruckIllusion

*negative

and people are just being 100 rn. We all know some messy bulls--t will flop, bc no one wants that. Plus, we ARE bored with her, and it's evident in everyone constantly talking about #LG5. It's been TWO whole years without a hint of new pop music. Learn to identify the difference between hate and constructive criticism. 

I agree on the personal attacks tho. Some are so extra :giveup:

djBuffoon
11 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

*negative

and people are just being 100 rn. We all know some messy bulls--t will flop, bc no one wants that. Plus, we ARE bored with her, and it's evident in everyone constantly talking about #LG5.

But that's the thing about the word 'we'. We are not bored with her. You may be, and others. But that doesn't speak for the whole group. Many of us are not only here for pop music, and are appreciative of the other projects she's done since 2013.

Archived