new video

Katy Perry for H&M - The Makers of Happy and Merry

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/23/2015, 12:56:16, Prismatic said:

People were expecting the setting to be in a haunted house. Dark/spooky with lots of ghost and stuff. They wanted people to turn into werewolf and men/women turning into slutty vampires *eyes rolled* 

idk about you but that sounds like my kind of Christmas. :flutter: 

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

ShockPop

Let me give you 5 legitimate reasons why this is the worst thing ever made:

1. Katy looks like a desperate single mother trying to seduce a man by dressing up as a booby xmas fairy. Let me explain why. There's no covering up the fact that Katy was born many moons ago. I'm close to her age, and with age comes great wrinkle... and sadly not always wisdom. Katy's crows feet and general middle-aged look in the beginning really make her look like some parody version of Bridgette Jones. Her fake smile looks sad. Her fake joy is joyless. She looks like a desperate woman trying to remain relevant. Why not age gracefully, or at least acknowledge it, rather than trying to remain 7 years old well into your 30's?

2. Katy has no family, no love, no friends, no pets, nobody to love. Fortunately, she likes sweet food and she has lots of money. That's the actual message of this song and video. "Christmas is all about getting huge expensive gifts from anyone and big gingerbread men!" thanks Katy.

3. It it supposed to be tacky? I mean, i know Katy's whole brand is based on tasteless tack, but was it really supposed to be quite so bad and beyond the joke?

4. The song is awful. I would like to hear her sing it live, because I could do with a good chuckle at the expense of someone who hasn't got the talent to match their fame.

5. What on earth does a fairy have to do with christmas? There were no fairies in the bible, there weren't any in any christmas tales... people put an angel on top of their tree and mistakenly name it a "fairy", perhaps she's hilariously making reference to the mistakes of stupid people. Or she is one.

Come on. Why does this woman have money or fame?! What a sign of the times that people support such mediocre lives.

Kabexuela
14 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Let me give you 5 legitimate reasons why this is the worst thing ever made:

1. Katy looks like a desperate single mother trying to seduce a man by dressing up as a booby xmas fairy. Let me explain why. There's no covering up the fact that Katy was born many moons ago. I'm close to her age, and with age comes great wrinkle... and sadly not always wisdom. Katy's crows feet and general middle-aged look in the beginning really make her look like some parody version of Bridgette Jones. Her fake smile looks sad. Her fake joy is joyless. She looks like a desperate woman trying to remain relevant. Why not age gracefully, or at least acknowledge it, rather than trying to remain 7 years old well into your 30's?

2. Katy has no family, no love, no friends, no pets, nobody to love. Fortunately, she likes sweet food and she has lots of money. That's the actual message of this song and video. "Christmas is all about getting huge expensive gifts from anyone and big gingerbread men!" thanks Katy.

3. It it supposed to be tacky? I mean, i know Katy's whole brand is based on tasteless tack, but was it really supposed to be quite so bad and beyond the joke?

4. The song is awful. I would like to hear her sing it live, because I could do with a good chuckle at the expense of someone who hasn't got the talent to match their fame.

5. What on earth does a fairy have to do with christmas? There were no fairies in the bible, there weren't any in any christmas tales... people put an angel on top of their tree and mistakenly name it a "fairy", perhaps she's hilariously making reference to the mistakes of stupid people. Or she is one.

Come on. Why does this woman have money or fame?! What a sign of the times that people support such mediocre lives.

ShockPop for president!  

the video is so messy! So much is happening :rip: I'll blame H&M not her team though 

Don't visit my profile

ARTPOPdidntflop

Those jazz hands are so unnecessary, looks like she's approaching to murder me

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Iwontell

To call the video kitsch is an understatement...and the song is like a 3 minutes version of a bad early 90's department store jingle...
She looks good, though.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived