💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Fallout 4: The Glowing Sea

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

Just got to the Glowing Sea in Fallout 4 and I'm honestly so teary-eyed.. It looks sooo beautiful and when you put on your Hazmat Suit it looks even cooler because of the color and lighting effects.. This game is so amazing. Anyone else had this type of reaction from the Glowing Sea??? I can't be the only one impressed.

fallout4-trailer-deathclaw-1433355581_ur

http://img.gfx.no/1615/1615499/the-glowing-sea-er-et-radioaktivt-krater-du-kan-utforske-men-vaer-forsiktig-for-her-er-alt-ute-etter-a-ta-deg.jpg

AND LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT HOW AMAZING THE RADIATION STORMS ARE???

maxresdefault.jpg

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Katsuki Bakugo
18 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Just got to the Glowing Sea in Fallout 4 and I'm honestly so teary-eyed.. It looks sooo beautiful and when you put on your Hazmat Suit it looks even cooler because of the color and lighting effects.. This game is so amazing. Anyone else had this type of reaction from the Glowing Sea??? I can't be the only one impressed.

fallout4-trailer-deathclaw-1433355581_ur

http://img.gfx.no/1615/1615499/the-glowing-sea-er-et-radioaktivt-krater-du-kan-utforske-men-vaer-forsiktig-for-her-er-alt-ute-etter-a-ta-deg.jpg

AND LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT HOW AMAZING THE RADIATION STORMS ARE???

maxresdefault.jpg

Havent had enough time to play the game... I am still in Cambridge...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Sizzily

I got the Glowing Sea quest but I'm taking my time doing sidequests and romancing a certain throwback character from Goodneighbor ;) I've got about 30 hours on my main and I just started a female character. It's such an amazing game! And don't even get me started on the weapon mods and crafting! Its so addicting. 

One Banned Boi

Archived