đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I just met Denis O'Hare!

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

omg what was the inspiration for Liz? i'd assume the name is from Elizabeth Taylor but like did he explain anything else? 

also what were the personal pics with Gaga like? were they on set pics? :)    

he didn't tell me the inspiration but the origin :D he showed me pics of Liz when she was a he and he kept saying he isn't a good looking woman and that he needs to shave ALL of his body hair for the character and that Larry needed 3 and a half hours to achieve the burnt effect with make up oh and he showed me pics of Liz ex-wife also oh and he did say that Ryan makes the characters based on the actor that's going to portray them, sort of, and I asked him if he would like to play other actor's character from AHS and he answered me no 

and yeah his selfies with Gaga were on set pics and she had like a turban on her head but her make up was all done 

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola

he said he isn't going to be in scream queens bc even though he would like it, that series is filmed in New Orleans and AHS is obviously filmed in LA 
he did tease that Emma is going to be in hotel and everybody in the audience got excited and I was like 
y'all b---hes didn't know that? :awkney: 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived