Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should TOTALLY do a movie album!!!!

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

So, I was on another site and someone suggested an amazing idea of a movie album. The most infamous one to date is Prince's 'Purple Rain.' He created a whole album based upon a movie he played in and it was a MASSIVE critical and commercial success. It served as the movie's soundtrack and his album.

Now that she's getting into acting, I would love for her to do something like this. 

It's science, bitch

Alien Tulip

It would be nice but at the same time album films are either a hit or miss. Prince's Purple Rain did great but Mariah's Glitter was so terrible it lead her to a nervous breakdown and she was already in a bad mental state at the time. 

Mister Gaga

So, I was on another site and someone suggested an amazing idea of a movie album. The most infamous one to date is Prince's 'Purple Rain.' He created a whole album based upon a movie he played in and it was a MASSIVE critical and commercial success. It served as the movie's soundtrack and his album.

Now that she's getting into acting, I would love for her to do something like this. 

I actually like the idea; depends on the movie tho... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry:_Part_of_Me). But here for an album based on Black Swan (it's very Gaga: the fame, the decay, perfection, s-x, d--gs, art)

yASSsss

I'm here for it :wao: 

off topic- Thanx for the follow :pumpkat:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Harry

It would be cool but I'd honestly be worried if Gaga would be able to pull off a project like this right now. I think she's still developing as an artist, but maybe somewhere down the line.

Quasi

Um I don't know how I would feel about it. While it is a cool idea, I find that albums created for movies are created to fit the film's storyline and theme as if you're already limiting someone to what they can and can't write.  I'd rather a standalone album that has material about whatever Gaga wants to write about. And in that way, she isn't as confined to a story someone else wants to tell. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived