đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's gray/silver/white hair obsession over the past 7 years

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

- Made from request + its one of my favorite hair colors on Gaga

Gaga has sported many different shades of gray and white hair over the years since the fame era. 

She started the silver hair trend when she filmed poker face. Gaga herself said she wanted a more silver blonde look for the video instead of an "LA Hollywood blonde" and she made it work. It's one of my favorite hairstyles ever

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro1_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro2_1280.jpg

She kept it for a few days maybe two weeks and then went for a platinum blonde version of it. 

Towards the ending of the fame era she wore very little gray streaks towards the tips of her curls

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro4_1280.jpg

She brought back the gray/silver hair in the middle of the fame monster era

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro5_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro6_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro7_1280.jpg

She wore a grayish white wig at the vmas 2010 with some sky blue in it

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro8_1280.jpg

She wore another wig towards the end of the fame monster era that resembled the vmas 2010 wig but was more white and had very dark blue/greenish tips. One of her best looks ever and needed to be featured in a music video.

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro9_1280.jpg

Gaga also wore more ashy blonde gray wigs during the marry the night era

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro10_1280.jpg

Gaga didnt have any gray/silver hair for ARTPOP but brought it back for cheek to cheek

tumblr_nvpwj6rcGA1tu7utro1_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwj6rcGA1tu7utro2_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwj6rcGA1tu7utro3_1280.png

It was also cute when she did an ombre effect with her black hair

tumblr_nvpwj6rcGA1tu7utro4_1280.jpg

No doubt in my mind she'll have gray hair a few times in the next album since its the color she loves going back to. I would rather her dye her hair gray than platinum blonde. 

Americano

Love this hair color on her. I'm glad it was dominant in 2015. Almost represented the transition from old Gaga.

LePetitGAGABLover

- Made from request + its one of my favorite hair colors on Gaga

Gaga has sported many different shades of gray and white hair over the years since the fame era. 

She started the silver hair trend when she filmed poker face. Gaga herself said she wanted a more silver blonde look for the video instead of an "LA Hollywood blonde" and she made it work. It's one of my favorite hairstyles ever

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro1_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro2_1280.jpg

She kept it for a few days maybe two weeks and then went for a platinum blonde version of it. 

Towards the ending of the fame era she wore very little gray streaks towards the tips of her curls

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro4_1280.jpg

She brought back the gray/silver hair in the middle of the fame monster era

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro5_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro6_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro7_1280.jpg

She wore a grayish white wig at the vmas 2010 with some sky blue in it

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro8_1280.jpg

She wore another wig towards the end of the fame monster era that resembled the vmas 2010 wig but was more white and had very dark blue/greenish tips. One of her best looks ever and needed to be featured in a music video.

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro9_1280.jpg

Gaga also wore more ashy blonde gray wigs during the marry the night era

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro10_1280.jpg

Gaga didnt have any gray/silver hair for ARTPOP but brought it back for cheek to cheek

tumblr_nvpwj6rcGA1tu7utro1_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwj6rcGA1tu7utro2_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwj6rcGA1tu7utro3_1280.png

It was also cute when she did an ombre effect with her black hair

tumblr_nvpwj6rcGA1tu7utro4_1280.jpg

No doubt in my mind she'll have gray hair a few times in the next album since its the color she loves going back to. I would rather her dye her hair gray than platinum blonde. 

Um, you forgot the best one

lady%2Bgaga%2Bjimmy%2Bkimmel.png

Gaga-Hat-Kimmel_300.jpg?itok=jR92-30_

Alien Tulip

Um, you forgot the best one

lady%2Bgaga%2Bjimmy%2Bkimmel.png

Gaga-Hat-Kimmel_300.jpg?itok=jR92-30_

That's just really platinum blonde hair and she looks like a rat in the first photo :air: 

Warholian

By far my favourite hair colour on her is white. Her Italian skin shines through and it makes me wet. 

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvpwcusTKO1tu7utro8_1280.jpgtumblr_nvpwj6rcGA1tu7utro2_1280.jpg

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

lxdygxga

Love the grey hair on her - it always seems to have been fleeting though, and has never been given it's full credit with it's own stamp like the Venus Hair or the Telephone Yellow.

Her VMA 2010 look is one of my favorite looks ever.

Alien Tulip

Love the grey hair on her - it always seems to have been fleeting though, and has never been given it's full credit with it's own stamp like the Venus Hair or the Telephone Yellow.

Her VMA 2010 look is one of my favorite looks ever.

Yeah I feel like it goes for all the other hair colors she has. Lavender was her most used hair color but it needed to be in a music video which it was in paparazzi but the scene was deleted. Blonde seems to be the only hair color that she's given all her glory too. 

TimisaMonster

I'm obsessed with silver hair! I even used that pic for a fanmade Venus poster

KesYx9s.jpg?1

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Jesse Pinkman

Some of these pictures are making me feel a certain type of way. Which I haven't felt in a long time for a female. :green:

It's science, bitch

Archived