💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga EVER perform at the Super Bowl?

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

Gaga turned it down twice, once after TFM era in 2011 and then again after BTW in 2012.

But if she's smart and the next era does well she should be offered and do it for 2017 tbh. BUT we know how she doesn't like singing hits & she can't exactly perform Venus or Gypsy at it plus it's medleys except for like 2 songs which are normally their biggest hits

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

Gaga is more of a pop icon/legend than Bruno Mars, so yes.

Wait, Bruno is performing again? :air::madge::koons::awkney::fail:

Gaga turned it down twice, once after TFM era in 2011 and then again after BTW in 2012.

Did she really? Hmm.

Honestly I just want her to perform The Edge of Glory. Like, acoustic, then studio/band version with Clemons' son and Springsteen, and then just leave. I'd be okay with that tbh

3 points in and ready for more

Mister Gaga

But if she's smart and the next era does well she should be offered and do it for 2017 tbh. BUT we know how she doesn't like singing hits & she can't exactly perform Venus or Gypsy at it plus it's medleys except for like 2 songs which are normally their biggest hits

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

If she hasn't so far, she will do it only when she is 50 or something.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bad Bromance

we know for a fact she was offered it twice and those are the only possible times because it was her peak

Hmmm...  Why would she turn it down, though?  I wonder if they wanted her to water down her show or lip sync or something cuz I can't see any artist turn down an opportunity like that.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Mister Gaga

we know for a fact she was offered it twice and those are the only possible times because it was her peak

what fact? 

lie.gif

PrinceGaga

Ofcourse she will! But I think it will be when she has a few more hits under her belt :) I think she could easily do it now actually. It's such a shame she wasn't asked for this time. 

PrinceGaga

If this is true then I can breathe. At least she wasn't snubbed or anything :air: 

I'm not sure why she would have turned it down though. Maybe she was too busy to plan it all. If she is asked again, she should jump at the opportunity imo. 

source?

:stalkga:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived