💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga EVER perform at the Super Bowl?

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

You know how she has a deal with Coke but Pepsi sponsors her or something like that? I heard the same situation is true with Taylor. So will they ever perform? :confused:

I don't really know about this topic, I hate football and all I watch is the performance without doing research :toofunny:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

I'm pretty certain she's been offered it before, but couldn't for whatever reason. I definitely think it'll happen eventually.

Kacey Elizabeth

She definitely has the chance in the near future. Let's all just pray that she'll perform one day to prove everyone that she still can bring the slayage that she brought during The Fame/The Fame Monster eras. :pray:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

andy232000

heard she has been offered the half time but always declines because the artist is usually forced to lip sync and pay money to NFL. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Sadly I feel like she will put more effort into it than her own tours...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I'm pretty certain she's been offered it before, but couldn't for whatever reason. I definitely think it'll happen eventually.

heard she has been offered the half time but always declines because the artist is usually forced to lip sync and pay money to NFL. 

She was one of the possible artists to perform, but Madonna was chosen over Gaga.

I think.

TimisaMonster

I think Gaga is waiting til she builds up some more hits with LG5....THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She has tbh , it could really take her back to TF/TFM success , The Super Bowl is a wake up call to the gp on how good an artist is. The gp really have not seen the best of Gaga and it's a shame.

God I hope so...can't you see her just screaming "NOW DANCE YOU MOTHERF***ERS!" Into millions of homes across the country. :adam:

JEWRJEWR

God I hope so...can't you see her just screaming "NOW DANCE YOU MOTHERF***ERS!" Into millions of homes across the country. :adam:

she can't say MFs on the superbowl though.

Idk, Im not that interested. 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

she can't say MFs on the superbowl though.

Idk, Im not that interested. 

I know...the comment was in jest. :emma:

Archived