💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

updated: Gaga wore d**** at Glastonbury Fest [rumor]

Featured Posts

i would not be surprised if she did. she was THIRSTING for fame and success and controversy back then. she was a fame monstr:pray:

i love her being like that :deadbanana:

Elizabeth

I thought the whole thing of her wearing a dildo/strap on was to do with the Q magazine shoot, not glastonbury. Apparently she wouldn't let them take the picture unless she was wearing it or something like that because she was trying to make some kind of statement about the suggestions that she was wearing something at Glastonbury?

Lady-GaGa-Photo-Shoots-By-John-Wright-Fo

We all know that one of the biggest talking points of the year was that I have a d–k, so why not give them what they want? I want to wear a d–k strapped to my vagina. 
 This is not out of nowhere, right? I want to comment on that in a beautiful, artistic way. How I wanna show it. And I want to call this piece ‘Lady Gaga Dies Hard.

Source: http://www.afterellen.com/more/68405-lady-gaga-straps-it-on-for-q-magazine 

gagzus

I don't think she was or is hermaphrodite, considering she flashed her pvssy at the Brit Awards the year after, and I think it was actually just her pvssy hanging out it didn't look like testicles to me tbh.

Also i'm half-half about Glastonbury because it made me a fan but her attitude and general aura during this set screams "i just did some coke before i came onstage"

ShockPop

I don't think she was or is hermaphrodite, considering she flashed her pvssy at the Brit Awards the year after, and I think it was actually just her pvssy hanging out it didn't look like testicles to me tbh.

Also i'm half-half about Glastonbury because it made me a fan but her attitude and general aura during this set screams "i just did some coke before i came onstage"

I was there. They cut some monologue where she said she was distracted and in mourning due to the death of Michael Jackson less than 24 hours before her performance.

gagzus

I was there. They cut some monologue where she said she was distracted and in mourning due to the death of Michael Jackson less than 24 hours before her performance.

that still doesn't explain why she looks coked out her behaviour wasn't mournful it was just downright messy tbh

Updated the title. This was not confirmed at all, as others have pointed out. 

Reaching, imo. 

my original post was actually asking whether if Gagapedia's statement was real or not then I updated it after I found some articles but then I realize the site was actually referring to the Q Mag shoot and rephrased it to look like she's referring to Glastonbury fest. :smh: im sorry

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Bad Bromance

OMG, I can't believe I never noticed it!!! 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Stephen

that still doesn't explain why she looks coked out her behaviour wasn't mournful it was just downright messy tbh

well .. maybe she did some coke to take her mind off it :emma:

gagzus

well .. maybe she did some coke to take her mind off it :emma:

probably i think TF era was her coke days weren't they? :emma: 

Bad Bromance

probably i think TF era was her coke days weren't they? :emma: 

Indeed they were.   :deadbanana:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived