Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we ever hear Gaga's monotone robot voice again?

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

I'm actually not a huge fan of it. Personally I think the heaviness of it ruined the bridge in ARTPOP for me. As I've stated before, I want  her to serve up some serious vocals for this new album. It's time for her to re-invent and re-innovate the pop game, not try and stick to the same old shtick.

I agree with that too! Her belts and vibrato are something most other pop singers are not capable of doing, or simply don't use, so I'm excited about how she applies that to pop tracks on LG5 and I fully anticipate her next album to be heavy on the organic vocals. :party:  But perhaps for an album further in the future or for another project, I'd love to hear that dark Electric Post Apocalyptic Future Sex Club vibe again 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I want to hear some lines of her new songs with that effect, I really love it. A full song with ''robotic'' vocals would be such a letdown in a live performance tbh :laughga:

JazzGa

I want to hear some lines of her new songs with that effect. It sounds good. A full song with ''robotic'' vocals would be such a letdown in a live performance tbh :laughga:

Yeah, her live belts give you chills and that's not super possible with processed sing-talking. Plus the melodies in her choruses are what makes them so explosive and catchy. I wouldnt want a song or album with exclusively electronic monotone, since her versatility is one of the things that makes her so stan-worthy

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

It's one of the things about her songs that doesn't translate well live, tbh.

I love it, but I won't miss it too much.

gagaohlala

Lonving it and hoping to have it on LG5. Honestly I would like a classic Lady Gaga album for LG5. Even today I don't feel like older album from Gaga are that autotuned or touched... We reconise pretty well her real voice, and she used autotune only to give a particular sound. And I hope it will be the same for LG5. People are like ''Yeah now she want her voice pur without autotune or effect'' but seriously Gaga has never been an autotune/fake artist that much.. Or just for some song in particular. I love all Gaga's layers/background vocals/voice modification, it give an original touch to her songs, and I really love it. Every body know that she is good live, she has nothing to proove so if she want to used thoses effect even today, I'm here for that.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

I agree with that too! Her belts and vibrato are something most other pop singers are not capable of doing, or simply don't use, so I'm excited about how she applies that to pop tracks on LG5 and I fully anticipate her next album to be heavy on the organic vocals. :party:  But perhaps for an album further in the future or for another project, I'd love to hear that dark Electric Post Apocalyptic Future Sex Club vibe again 

I totally agree! Right now is her time to bust the door back open. In the future, however, bringing back some of those dark electro elements would be great

Archived