💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Applause... 2 years today.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

flawless single, eventho at the time it felt underwhelming compared to Aura (demo). atm the only song from ARTPOP I actually still listing to often.

Brooke Hoegan

Our beginning was hard, but now I love it, never gets old, it's one of my favorite songs AND videos

I only want its stems too leak in the very near future :cryga:

then my life would be complete, cause production >>>>>> life (literally, that's why it never gets old)

SLAY :gaga:

crisTEAne

i remember hearing it for the very first time. i couldn't understand half of the song. then the official version dropped and i was madly in love. for quite some time, i thought that she said kunst and not koons. i was even impressed that she sort of referenced herself and alluded to scheisse: i don't speak german. applause shall remain one of my absolute favorites off ARTPOP. :flirt:

as for the music video, it is a masterpiece. in one of my classes at uni, i gave a presentation on its artistic complexity: mythology, iconology, and visuals. :flutter:  

tumblr_nsikpgyJ1B1rwwja2o2_540.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

NotAlice

Time really flies..

I love it still to death and I can remember the day two years ago very good when I listened to it for the first time. It sounds so good and fresh :legend: and the single cover alone, like many of you said, slays all of your faves single covers.

I listened to my whole library in shuffle and while I wrote this the song that came next was applause :legend:

Bad Bromance

Applause is indeed a timeless song.  I love that song so much!!!  :rockstar:  The last two years have flown by so quickly, tbh.  I still remember the day it leaked in full and she declared a Pop Emergency via Twitter.  Only our Queen of Music.   :gaga:

As other have pointed, the music video and the single cover are one of her best indeed!   :yes:   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

The song's awesome, it's one of the few Gaga tracks I could listen to over and over. I remember watching the music video premiere on Good Morning America and I was slayed.

Love Trumps Hate

Born To Slay

I can't believe it's been two years, I was about to enter 8th grade.mnoe I'm going into 10th. ?????

Archived