question

Best closing song?

monsterdreams

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amazinglyjon

Edge of Glory! What a finale. And especially since the song was written about her grandfather's death- it gives the album a sense of closing. 

Redstreak

TEOG

but Summerboy is >>>>>>

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

luckythisway

Applause. 

A.R.T.P.O.P . . . . Best album finish thus far. The synth, the echo, everything about the last 10 second of Applause is iconic. 

the "MAKE IT REAL LOoOoUuUUd" part never fails to slay my body 

CHROMATICA

Katsuki Bakugo

Disco Heaven- it is an emotional period piece about going out one night and just letting it all hang loose and not having anymore cares in the world. To Finally allow yourself to live for the applause, show the world your teeth and brave the edge of glory. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

MonsterOfficial

TEOG fo sho

the flatline sound in the end of the song was just the perfect ending :lana: 

exorcise my mind

nativenewyorker

The last note of the fading sax on The Edge of Glory brings the journey of Born This Way to a close in the best way. You really feel satisfied, like you watched the album's birth from Marry the Night and then followed the adventure and stories through to it's final breath at the end. 

That's how you close out an album :whitney:

FrancoRedHawk

Without hesitation, it's "The Edge of Glory" because of its epicness and ending with a flatline.

Bad Bromance

I'm torn between The Edge of Glory and Applause because they both close out each album flawlessly but if I had to pick, I'd go with....  Wait, I can't.  They're equally tied in my opinion.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

barcodemonster

I can't decide between TEOG and Applause. By the time I get to TEOG I feel like I just experienced a crazy night in NYC filled with heartbreak, religion, and s-x and then your left on the edge as the sun is rising to a new day. 

Applause reminds me of a middle school dance where everyone knows it's the last song and they go hard. Then A-R-T-P-O-P plays and the lights abruptly come on and everyone leaves. 

scan my barcode

Archived