Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why werent the ARTPOP singles released on CD?

holyladygaga

Featured Posts

holyladygaga

Every single from TF, TFM, and BTW had a physical release, so why not DWUW, Dope, and GUY? :whitney:

those are my fanmade ones, wish they were official tho

WhoAskedOpinions

Why didn't we get a DWUW video? Why did Gaga ask us which song we wanted as a single (Sexxx Dreams or MANiCURE) and neither became singles?

Bad management. A messy team. :later:

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Dorothy Gale

Aside from messy management, I think it's better to just release singles digitally nowadays.

Katsuki Bakugo

Yeah this pissed me off she has ruined my collection... **** her previous management 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Spock

They were tho... I saw them for sale at this record shop in Paris and I got the Applause single before that 

who will love me when the night is over

holyladygaga

They were tho... I saw them for sale at this record shop in Paris and I got the Applause single before that 

in cases though? i hate the little plastic sleeves

luckythisway

applause is the only real one.

i got mine signed by her it's a single with a think jewel case

CHROMATICA

Spock

in cases though? i hate the little plastic sleeves

the Applause I have is in a cardboard sleeve, but the ones I saw in Paris were in those single plastic cases

who will love me when the night is over

They are! Applause is, I have one in a thin jewel case.. its the easiest to find cuz it was sold in stores. G.U.Y. was released as a CD too, but there's fakes floating around all the time online. idk about DWUW tho, you should as Heimdall on here, they can tell you everything lol. as for dope it was a promo single and only sold digitally so the ones online are fake (but pretty!!!) Btw, your fanmade ones are flawless!

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

sweet spot

Here in Brazil a bookstore called "Cultura" imports the fisical Applause single from the US

It has the single + the instrumental and costs arround R$69,00, what means about 25 dollars

The singles wernt successful enough, cd singles are only produced if the label is pretty sure the songs are gonna be hits, otherwise the profit wouldnt be large enough 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Tove Lo

Aside from messy management, I think it's better to just release singles digitally nowadays.

Not when the cds have the instrumentals on them sis

hop on that **** like a maniac

darkchylde

She hates me & you & others without 30$ to spend on 'rare' cd singles sold by people w/ contacts at radios.

Archived