đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most Boring Gaga Performance

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

when she performs a great pop dance song but she doesnt even move 

I loved this one so much! She looked amazing! One of my favorite looks of hers. I couldn't stop staring at her! Maybe that was why I liked it :lmao:

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WhoAskedOpinions

Her Oscar performance. I'd never heard the songs, the outfit was boring and all she did was stand there. I enjoyed it at first but it has zero replay value. It's boring.

Umm.. no :what: that performance was heaven on earth. But its your opinion so thats fine :) i personally loved it alot.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

BoomKack

he did a bad job and totally ruined the performance. He deserves the shade. I wish someone would edit his solo out and put in the studio version tbh.

So you're saying a dead man, who during this performance was in the last days of his life, deserves to be shaded because his live performance wasn't up to your standard?

Born To Slay

Umm.. no :what: that performance was heaven on earth. But its your opinion so thats fine :) i personally loved it alot.

I'm not saying it's bad in anyway and I'm happy most people loved it, I just personally can't into it

Head Empty

:hunty:

But if we're talking about performances with songs, I'd say The Edge of Glory with the stairs. I remember being so annoyed whenever I saw that fire escape because the TEOG music video had left a bad taste in everyone's mouth for being too boring as well :sharon:

Alien Tulip

a lot of her ARTPOP performances are pretty boring but I'd go with dope at the youtube awards if I had to choose out of the bunch. 

Born To Slay

So you're saying a dead man, who during this performance was in the last days of his life, deserves to be shaded because his live performance wasn't up to your standard?

yes. It doesn't mean he was bad overall in his career or that we don't all respect him. It just means that we can acknoldege that his job was sub par that one time. Imo the performance would've been better if they just had the studio track, whether there was a good excuse for being sub par or not.

Archived