💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The prophecy

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

I think she said that before Born This Way got released. That "this album [Born This Way] will test who the true fans are" and she referenced the "traitors" sometimes in her speech before she performed Judas @ the BTWBall

It'll be interesting to see Gaga's attitude to the next era, if she experiences mainstream success again like TFM. With her knowing how many fans turned on her during the ARTPOP era. 

I just have a feeling she won't enjoy it as much as the first time around, knowing that those that were ex-fans will be coming back to the fanbase and will attend her concerts just because she's "cool again"? idk just a thought :crossed:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

she said ARTPOP was about the decay of the blonde pop star, so it very well could've been planned. 

I would like to think everything going on now is planned also and shes still going with the decay thing -

doing all that stuff with asia on instagram and giving asia her own twitter account or whatever

starting a dog clothing line

buying a huge expensive mansion 

having a public relationship with a s-xy, mainstream actor that everybody wants to fuk

calling herself a housewife

being on american horror story  etc.

but sadly, I don't think its an act

didn't she say that during the BTW era in reference to ARTPOP (which hadn't been released yet) ?

she said that in a reference to the people that left the fandom because of the gay support, Judas flopping, and everything bad that happened before the tour, it has literally nothing to do with ARTPOP or the decay or flopping on purpose or anything :awkney: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ARTPOPdidntflop

she said that in a reference to the people that left the fandom because of the gay support, Judas flopping, and everything bad that happened before the tour, it has literally nothing to do with ARTPOP or the decay or flopping on purpose or anything :awkney: 

i never mentioned anything about it being while the ARTPOP era was active :awkney: 

I was asking if she was talking about it before the era had started, but another user already explained it to me thanks

i never mentioned anything about it being while the ARTPOP era was active :awkney: 

I was asking if she was talking about it before the era had started, but another user already explained it to me thanks

sorry for the :awkney:, I shouldn't have used it :awkney: I just get annoyed cause people take this "some of you'll betray me" quote out of context all the time :saladga:  

Brooke Hoegan

I think she said "some of you'll betray me" on BTWB tour in 2012 tho ?

ARTPOPdidntflop

sorry for the :awkney:, I shouldn't have used it :awkney: I just get annoyed cause people take this "some of you'll betray me" quote out of context all the time :saladga:  

yea i was just wondering bc that quote could be applied to both eras tbh

yea i was just wondering bc that quote could be applied to both eras tbh

it's hard to know what she meant in the sense of the ARTPOP era cause ARTPOP was so different back in 2012/early 2013. I guess she said that cause she would continue support gay people and doing things out-of-the-box and some of the fans would not like but who knows tbh.

teenagechrist

I don't know, It scares me how she predicted the future with the Paparazzi music video, and how she started with all the ''the decay of the blonde pop star'' thing and everyone was trying to drag her in the actual era.

illuminati confirmed :sis:

feeling so hot tamale

I don't know, It scares me how she predicted the future with the Paparazzi music video, and how she started with all the ''the decay of the blonde pop star'' thing and everyone was trying to drag her in the actual era.

illuminati confirmed :sis:

Some articles are obviously referencing the video in the headlines but I do think it's scary how she predicted she would be wheelchair bound at some point :duck:

elijahfan

At this time during the BTWBall, she was merely building bridges between the stories of Jesus, Judas, herself and her fans, extending the metaphor she had initiated in Judas.

But we also have to keep in mind that she was pretty depressed and addicted at the time - writing ARTPOP, I'm not sure she was in a really good place - the media were having a field day with her weight gain, with her tour dates supposedly flopping... The Gaga-bashing was harder than ever, to the point where she probably feared it would get to some fans. I think she rightfully anticipated some kind of backlash for her next record, so there's a kind of truth in what you say, I think.

elijahfan

having a public relationship with a s-xy, mainstream actor that everybody wants to fuk

Taylor is far from being "mainstream" yet

PoshLife

ARTPOP aside, I've always really liked that interpretation of Judas.

Archived