💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Applause - "First Released Version"

Music

Featured Posts

InsideOutright

Overall, I like the "official" version better. The only thing I like better from the "demo leak" is the "Koons is me...Koons is me..." echo. Whenever I sing along, I like to sing "Suddenly the Koons is me, Koons is me, Koons is me" as an inside joke. :teehee:

Another difference between the two versions is that the verses have those "ghastly" vocalizations in the background in the "official" version.

Some radio stations outside of the US play the "demo leak" version. I've heard it on a few foreign stations on TuneIn. Search "Lady Gaga" on there and if you find a station that's currently playing Applause, if it's not based in the US, there's a decent chance they'll be playing that version.

Bad Bromance

I personally prefer the album version better.  Could be that that's the version I got so used to hearing.   :shrug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

It's one of the final demos probably befoe the album version...I also rememeber a snippet that had homophonic effects to it? "I live for the applause, applause , applause..." It sounded in one ear and slowly sounded in the other...does anyone else remember this?

THIS. 

No one else ever remembers it when I mention it :messga:

If you listen closely at the end of the bridge, it sounds like she's going to say "now" but it chances to "I live for the..."  I wonder if there was more to the song originally. 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

TimisaMonster

THIS. 

Was that ANOTHER demo version going around or just an added effect by the leaker? :duck:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Guest ARTPOPSlays

What about that one version where it sounds like a demo, i dont have time to find it , but its under Applause alternative version or smth.  it sounds choppy. lots of changes ,diffrent from OP

Yeah I think it's the concept demo your talking about where she is talking at the end right?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

If you listen closely at the end of the bridge, it sounds like she's going to say "now" but it chances to "I live for the..."  I wonder if there was more to the song originally. 

I know what you mean I think she's just saying touch, touch now

Hurem

It's one of the final demos probably befoe the album version...I also rememeber a snippet that had homophonic effects to it? "I live for the applause, applause , applause..." It sounded in one ear and slowly sounded in the other...does anyone else remember this?

THIS. 

The effect was added by the leaker. :)

TimisaMonster

The effect was added by the leaker. :)

Still... If it had been on the song it would've sounded epic! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived