Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

OPINION: Why gp don't talk so badly about Gaga anymore

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

Katie14

What negative thing could people possibly say about her right now? She isnt doing anything controversial or provocative, all her recent performances have been vocally great and classy. There is literally nothing that she is doing right now that would warrant any insults.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Why do people here underestimate her power and her fame so much? I talked to my grandma before a week and she even heard about the fake pregnancy rumours..

xeynuraf

You guys are giving c2c and the Oscars performance too much credit. The perception that she is talented is not a big deal to anyone. Is actually sad that people found out about her talent while she sang covers of classics and not with her own music. There are a lot of other talented female singers out there and i don't think just outrageous outfits will set her apart. even the haters are not interested. The truth is that we shouldn't care about that as long as she is releasing music for the fans. That is all that matters. is all about the music for me at least.

Whispering

​are u allergic to madonna stans? :wtf:   ur obsessed with them  let it go it's annoying 

The last time before today I even mentioned the name Madonna was one month ago, and it wasn't in a critical way towards Madonna. Get off of my ass and stop with the off topic comments or I will report you. 

Are you one of those desperate people who stalk Gaga articles 24/7 and make outrageous and ridiculous comments because you don't have a life? If not, that comment didn't pertain to you in any way! 

Alcina Dimitrescu

cuz no one cares about her anymore ,sad but true 

old-man-crying.gif

​this :3

@1984 i know u quoted me and posted something like "lol,and u're ugly"
that post is no longer here,mods probably deleted it but i wanna know what did u mean :crossed: 

Oh, nothing sister. :lolly:

Archived